81

As Malcom introduced me to his beloved friends, I squeezed right on in as they welcomed me and even ordered my first drink. Malcom's friends consisted of billionaires, lawyers, doctors, investors, and a few rappers. What I loved the most was that they were all diverse and coming through for the culture.

Don't get me wrong, I love my white friends and all, but seeing a black man or woman making it up there in life showcases that you too have a chance at being something great. Dinning with us tonight was a few of his team mates and their wives, but you knew once the gestures were over, the ladies went their way and the fellas went their own way.

"So tell me Parker, what exactly do you do in the industry? Marketing? Stay at home? Modeling? Tell us all the tea girl cause ain't nobody tie down Malcom unless you truly vibe with him and rumor has it that he turns down multiple dates," sipping from her cocktail, Tammy was turning towards me in her chair getting my full attention as the rest of the ladies stared me down.

I kinda felt attacked, but being in the presence of women with money, you gotta cut the shy attitude and add a whiff of confidence.

"Well, I am neither one of those things, I had recently lost my job the other day and I'm still keeping my head high and moving on forward, but for now, I gotta be patient," giving them a half smile, my eyes looked up at Madison who spoke up.

"Wow, that must be so devastating for you coming from the nastiness of a working class and now you're here with rich people like ourselves. Talk about coming from nothing, we are here for you sister," touching the top of my hand, she gave me a sympathy look.

If this Becky looking ass hoe don't move from beside me. I know damn well she probably got Instagram famous before making it to where she is now with her fake ass body.

"I'm sorry, what?" cocking an eyebrow at her, Lauren cut her off before I could throw utterly words at her.

"What Madison means to say is that we are ALL sorry for the fact that you lost your job, but it's good that you're making an effort to put yourself back out there. Not many people can do it, but I like that just because you have a celebrity boyfriend, you don't forget where you come from," smiling back at me, Lauren seemed like one of the normal ones. I liked her.

"Cheers to Parker and wishing her all success in whatever path she chooses," raising her glass, Tina and the rest of us raised out glass before they all clanked together and we took our first sips.

I do hope I find a job, I really do.

Glancing over to the table with the guys, it was all jokes as they laughed and carried on, but I did catch a glimpse of Malcom's eyes crossing over at me and he blew a kiss at me. Sticking my tongue out at him before focusing my attention back on the ladies, they continued talking.

"How about we all go out for lunch this weekend, just the four of us and hang? That sounds fair enough right? I mean, Parker you're not married to Malcom, so you're not considered a part of the football wives club yet. Until that happens, we really won't get to see you as often," glancing over at Madison, I wanted to punch her, but I thought to just let it go.

"Girl please, Parker is welcomed wherever we go and that's on that," sticking up for me Lauren spat back at Madison and hushed her right on up.

Suddenly, the overwhelming urge to use the bathroom came over me and I needed to let loose. Excusing myself from the table, I felt Malcom's eyes on me as he wondered where I was going until I pointed to the bathroom sign.

Walking towards the back and finding the restroom, it was time to let all that fluid out of me.

Dave