12

Dave

The time read 4:30  and I don't know Parker might be on her way home or not, but she should be since it's Wednesday. It's been a while since we last talked, and I wanna check up to be sure. Even when I called on her lunch date, it went to straight voicemail and not one of my messages went through to her. Debating on whether to call her again, I gave up and put on some clothes. It might just be best to surprise her.

Getting up to put on my Tommy Hilfiger joggers and matching red shirt, my feet began to slide in white air forces. The durag stayed straight on my head as I threw on some small shades, hopping into my car. I pray that shes's home cause a nigga wanna see his girl. She might not be mine, but at some point she will. Best believe that she only got me on ha radar and nobody else.

As I drove off, Lorraine was calling a nigga. Shit had me thinking bout my ways and it's crazy how I wanted to throw all the hoes away just for one girl. Yes, I know that may seem fast, but I wanna speed things up. Parker is passionate, and I wanna do right this time. There's no way she doesn't feel the same and I'm gonna confess to her today.

I didn't wanna answer Lorraine since I was just minutes away from Parker's place. Pulling up to the main parking in front of the building, I made my way towards the inside and secretly going inside the elevator. Yes, I know guests are supposed to sign in, but fuck allat. I ain't doing shit. Pulling out my phone I sent Parker a message.

Parker🔥😍: Hey mama, which room is yours? I'm looking for ya number

Moments later, she told me how psychotic I was then she resisted on telling me her number. Once I began making my way towards the left, I began to walk down, seeing Lorraine in my view.

"Hey boo, You can make yourself at home, I'm just going to run to the store to grab us some wine," she stood up on her tippy toes trying to kiss me, but I dodged ole girl. She know I wasn't having it today.

"I ain't come for you and we talked about this. Need I remind ya little ass that I don't want ya ma. Yeen neva gon be on my radar..ever. Now I suggest ya be gone, and don't call my phone again."

I could see tears building up in her eyes before she turned on her heels speed-walking down towards the elevator. Shaking my head I continued to look for Parker's door number before it finally caught my eyes, 143 was right in my face. I slowly knocked on the door before I heard her beautiful voice.

"I'm coming," hearing foot steps make it's way closer to the door, the inside locks began to turn and she slowly opened the door.

My smile lightly faced as I saw her all dressed up. Don't get me wrong, mama was looking mad beautiful in that olive green crop top, simple jeans, and some tan heels. Of course she dazzled her outfit with gold jewelry, make up, and her fine ass lips was covered in lip gloss. Mane a nigga was just ready to pick ha ass up and shut the door.

"Dave? Are you going to come in?" noticing how side-tracked I was, she tapped my shoulders making me come back to life.

"Yea, sorry ma. You looking real sexy," biting my lip while following behind her, I closed the door behind me.

"Why thank you..I guess make yourself comfy and at home. I want to move soon into a bigger place so, I need to work on that."

Nodding my head, I began to look around her home. As soon as you walked in, her washer and dryer was to the left and the gas, electric, and water utilities were all in a closet to themselves. The had a built in rack that held her jacket and purse, but below it had a lil shoe rack to hold shoes. Once you walk further, to the left white cabinets accented throughout to match her cabinet fridge. The stove was built into the wall as well as the microwave.