65

Kairi's Birthday

Parker

Sleeping peacefully as ever it all came to a sudden end as I felt jumping in the bed and screaming to realize that it was only Kairi waking me and Dave up.

"Today's the big day daddy, wake up! Wake up Parker!" I could hear Dave groaning and stretching before turning over on his nigh stand to check the time while I looked up at Kairi and smile at her.

"Happy birthday my love, today is extravagant because it is all about you and you only. Now, we have major plans for you miss royal princess, but you must give the king and queen break time," I lightly chucked before sitting up in the bed and she laid up in my lap before turning her head to her daddy.

"Good morning stinka, you ready for the time of ya life? It's ya special day and be gon go hard or go home," he smiled at her before she giggled and was getting attacked with kissed from the both of us. Her tiny giggles made me so happy and Dave and I have big plans for this little monster.

****

Once breakfast was all set and done with, Dave and I took little miss thang to go shopping and we made a bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop. The voice message was the two of us saying "We love you" to Kairi and she enjoyed putting her red stuffed bear in an outfit.

Meanwhile, at the house, Regina, Mama Faye, Alex, and the guys where helping to get the house decorated just in time for when we get back to the house. The theme was Moana and let me tell you, it took me forever to find a Moana bounce house, but the entire first and second floor will be beach and tropical decorated.

As she gets older, we plan on taking a trip or whenever, who knows.

"Ew, why you making that weird face for?" Looking down at Kairi in his lap, Dave laughed as his daughter stuck her tongue out while we were all in a photo booth. We wanted to make little memories and just have fun before going on another adventure.

"New pose," she sat down in between us as the two of us kissed her on the cheek, but we made new faces  while the snapshots kept flowing. Once it was over, the small collage of pictures slid out of the slot and indeed they were cute photos.

After getting out of the booth, we eventually slid out of it and continued to do some more shopping before heading towards the food court.

I was stopped in my tracks after seeing Chris and...Stan. Wait what?

"Parker! Dave! You look rather dashing honey boo and happy birthday little one!" Bending down to Kairi's height he smiled at her before giving a small hug. I glanced over at Chris, but he clenched his jaw, not wanting to say anything.

"Hey Stan, what got you out here? Are you coming to Kairi's party today?" Dave began to make small talk just to make small talk. Thank God cause my mind didn't need to be focused on Chris and a silly kiss.

"I just came here shopping for her gift, which I won't TELL, but it will be epic. Oh, this is my boyfriend Chris, he works for the therapy office down in Manhattan."

I bit my lip nervously before glancing over at him while Dave extending his hand out to him and they shook. From time to time he starred at me and I needed it to stop. Once, I introduced myself to him, he still clenched his jaw.

Of course I was a bit confused, but shook it off. Once we ended a brief conversation with Stan and Chris, Dave only went to the food court to go pee, then we headed towards a trampoline park where the other portion of guys like Izzy and Mike met up with us, just to make things seem a bit normal. Plus, they brought their kids as well.