77

Couple Months Later

Parker

"Ayo, can you hand me that box?" hearing Malcom's voice in the background, I turned my head as I picked a box of glasses and handed it to him for him to put up in the dark red wood cabinets. I finally moved out of Regina's house and things between us became fairly distant these past couple of months.

Sis done found a whole new boo and she's been acting MAD shady. We've gotten into arguments for literally nothing, then she blows a fit and never apologizes. With the baby, she just leaves Miracle sometimes and never tell me where she goes, sometimes she be running to work extra late.

Its been a whole lot of mess and drama so ya girl had to remove herself, plus I've gotten closer with Malcom and we've been going on a lot more dates. He's invited me over and we made dinner together, had a picnic out in the public without cameras for once, we even went skating and bowling. Football season is coming up very soon and he has a busy schedule, but it's nice to know that someone makes time for you even on their worst days.

From the lavish condo to a luxury house and now to a simple modern townhouse, I feel really good. Malcom respected my choices whenever I asked him to help me shop for a home, but he would always remind me that I could always live with him.

I'm glad he's not the type of person to go out of his way and stunt just because he has money. There's no moving team or interior designer, just me and him and that's all that matters.  We had a lot more additional help yesterday, but now that we have little things left to put in place, I think everything will turn out fine.

Finishing up touches on the kitchen on the second level, there was a marble island in the middle, and it was surrounded by black leather bar stools. All the appliances were black and it added a nice touch to the dark cherry wood cabinets. Since I had space for another table and there was a bump out, I did add a small glass table surrounded by white vinyl leather dining chairs. Above it was a nice circular LED chandelier. I might put either a mirror or a canvas painting to the side of the wall.

Below us was a completely furnished basement with a full bathroom, a two door garage of course the front and back door. The flooring on the first floor was all carpet and the second floor was wood flooring in a sawn oak color.

The living room was carpet, so I just placed a soft velvet grey couch set inside and i plan to paint the walls soon. The only floor that was completely done was the bedrooms. In my room I had a grey tufted headboard and matching bed head set plus the dresser. My walk in bathroom was looking all nice with a hexagon flooring that was all black with white splatter which was Malcom's idea.

My white freestanding tub was dope with a stand up shower and the pattern of the hexagon flooring matched the inside and had gold knobs. The double sink had gold knobs as well. The vanity and all my other makeup essentials fit well inside of my master bedroom but I turned one of the guest bedrooms into an office, but I plan on turning the basement into some form of movie room.

As I was finishing up putting up plates and cups, I opened up the fridge being full of food. Taking out a bottle of water, I turned to notice that Malcom was on his way back downstairs with his shirt full of sweat. We've been working hard and I'm sweaty too.

"Okay cowboy, let's take a break and pause," pressing my hand on his chest, I chuckled before handing him my water bottle. He then held my hand that was against his chest bringing it closer to his lips before planting a kiss on it.

"Whatever the Queen wants, she gets," licking his lips, he pulled me in closer looking down at me. Boy is he smooth, sometimes I can't with him. Moving away from him, I went over to my phone noticing that Dave had called me twice.