82

Dave

It's been a whole three months since the bar fight and I haven't seen any sight of Parker except for the little details that's left in the house. The memories still lie here and nothing's changed since she's left. I still got hope, but my heart still tells me to let go. According to the media and TV, her and that nigga always spotted somewhere overseas or at some other bullshit event like award shows.

Sitting by the island and scrolling through Instagram on my iPad, I saw everyone happy besides myself. Izzy suggest I go out and date again, but the good ones are hard to find. Not only that, but whoever I bring home gotta be accepted by Kairi no doubt.

Once I was done peeping on everybody else's business, I headed upstairs to check on baby girl watching her cartoons and eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.

"Aye, you know you supposed to be eating downstairs by the table, come on now," opening up the door wide enough, she gave me a frown before taking her bowl up out of her lap and headed downstairs to finish eating the rest.

Man I tell you, ya gotta put ya foot down with these kids. Scratching the back of my head, I felt the velvet material of my durag tied to my head as I walked towards my bedroom. Opening up the bedroom door, the bed wasn't made up and I had small pillows thrown all over the place.

The way today seems, I just might have a daddy daughter date and hang out with my little angel.

****

Parker

"This is for you," moving his hands away from my eyes, I immediately froze as he took me all the way out on the field just to surprise me with a brand new G Wagon Benz that was black on white. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the vehicle, but he tends to spoil me with gifts too much at times. 

"Malcom I know you're trying to be a GREAT boyfriend, but is this necessary? This all seems like a lot. I love the Benz, don't get me wrong, but I don't know what to say," looking up at him as I folded my arms, but he just seemed so excited that he bought me a car.

"Baby all I want is for you to be happy. For now, go inside it and see how you like it," he had a smile so bright that it could like up the moon if he wanted to. Going along with him, he handed me the key ans I unlocked the vehicle and went inside on the drivers side.

It honestly looked like a giant spaceship, but it had cool features that I enjoyed and I liked how you could change the colors of the lights around the vehicle. As I started up the Benz, the engine seemed real nice and had a sporty feel to it.

As I stepped out the car after turning it off, I walked back over towards him and kissed his soft and juicy lips that I adored so much. Now that football season is gonna start next week, the guys caught a little break for today then they start back up tomorrow. What better way to surprise me than on the field?

Looking to the side, I could see Malcom fiddle with something behind his back, but you know I had to question him.

'What's behind your back?" He began to clear his throat and hold still as if what I just said was irrelevant and he didn't have a clue in the world what came out of my mouth.

"It's nothing baby," by this time he had a smirk on his face and I slowly became irritated at the thought of him trying to play games with me, so I just wanted him to be blunt. Why not just tell me what it is and we can get over with our lives? He gave in a little while later.

"Aight, aight," as he pulled out a black box in front of him, he suddenly whistled as he got down on one knee.

Before I knew it, the whole team came out, there were balloons everywhere, and people were doing a bunch of other fancy gestures. As he opened up the box, I saw a diamond white ring that was looking extra prestige and beyond my expectations. That shit costed probably the same exact price of the house I had with Dave if not more.