51

One Week Later

Parker

Things have been so terrible between me and Dave that it's indescribable. Once Regina and Sean brought his sober ass home, he confessed to me about Yasmine sucking him and honestly, that had to be the last straw for me. I mean, why hurt someone you love? If you didn't want this to happen, you should've thought REAL hard before you act upon it.

Since I found out, I immediately took my belongings and left his ass. With no where to even go, I didn't want to stay with Sean and Regina because he would bother me ALL the time. Stan even offered to let me crash at his place, but I rejected that offer as well.

My last option was to just crash at a hotel and and pay for my stay until I wrap my head around what I really want to do. Of course, Dave blows up my phone at least twice a day, but I couldn't talk to him after pulling dumb shit twice.

Here I am in my room typing up notes on Julie and her status. She's becoming more sociable in school and already joined a book club at the library. She is mentally stable, but her mom insists me to try and keep her on track for a little while later, but I guess it wouldn't hurt.

Besides my clients, I took the job offer and starting next week, I will take my flight to Miami to meet a few clients with some other colleagues from work. Although I haven't met everyone in the building, maybe there's nice people in the company, who knows?

Focusing on the screen and typing away, my hair was in twists for my twist out, soaking up all the curling creme and letting it work it's magic. Who knows, I might dye my tips and black castro oil has been helping a ton with growth.

Today is my day off and I needed groceries, but I'm not trying to run into Dave on the road. Maybe he won't even be out, I can go to a local market and just call it a day, yeah there won't be any interruptions.

Saving my document before turning off the computer, I placed my laptop back inside it's backpack. After getting up on my feet, I just pulled a big sweater over my tank top and a pair of leggings over my underwear.

The twist outs were still wet, so I used a matching head wrap to put on before getting my thick black coat, phone, wallet, and car keys. My face was bare with small dark spots and a pimple, but no worries. With my glasses on I felt like a kid, but it suited me. 

Turning off all the lights, I grabbed the key to the room before walking out and taking the elevator down to the lobby. Once walking out to the parking lot, I got into my car to drive off to the store.

Dave

Lonely nights slowly turned into aggravation since Parker left. The first night of her not being on the other side of the bed made my stomach turn since I would cuddle into her arms. After confessing to her about the other night and why I was foolish and stupid, all I got was a slap in the face leading to suitcases moving through the front door.

My foolish ways made her leave me and even when we tried to talk it out and patch things up, there was no way of us coming back to square one. Not at this point in time.

The doorbell rang as I laid down into the couch filled in darkness and laying in sweats and a crushed up white shirt. Once I got up from out of the couch, I walked over to the door seeing Sean, Slime and some of the guys looking over at me.

"Damn Dave, you smell like weed, old laundry, and disappointment," walking past me, they headed inside as I closed the door behind me slowly.

"G, you need to come back to work. Even though you the boss and all, we got people asking for you and that doesn't look good on OUR part when we can't tell them where you are," Teddy followed me back into the kitchen where the guys had gathered around in the living room and pushed the empty pizza boxes over my the trash can.

"Dave, it's been a week and you're making it seem as if she left you a whole month ago. Don't beat yourself up over the fact that you fucked up. Now I' not saying it was right, but you KNEW she would find out one way or another," Slime shook his head while looking over at me.

Honestly, are ya'll here to make me feel more of an asshole or help me get back on my feet? I don't feel like myself, just worse than before.

"Aye, chill out with allat bull man, I didn't ask for none of ya'll asses to even come here. Why the hell are you guys here? Parker is gone, I know I messed up, but ion need NOBODY," semi-yelling, I began to feel furious and annoyed at them for coming at my neck.

"We here for the sake of you man! We letting you know that you CAN have Parker back if you try fighting for her ass! She did some shit to you that nobody ever thought was possible, and now you acting like nothing is wrong and mad at the world. Get your sorry ass up, take a shower, clean up, and be at the shop. C'mon ya'll," Sean exclaimed while getting in my face before getting up off of the couch and walking towards the door.

"Ion need you Sean, fuck you..fuck all of ya'll," clenching my jaw, I flipped them off as they began to walk out of the door and I slammed it in front of their faces.

I don't need a damn soul.

Parker

Holding the basket in my hand, I began to scan the vegetable aisle before putting zucchini, peppers, and squash in my basket that had tomato sauce and a can of pizza dough. I wanted to make a veggie pizza, so why not spice things up a little bit?

Moving over a couple aisles, I went to get a small block of mozzarella to put on the pizza. Just as I was going to grab the cheese, another hand touched it. As I turned my head, it was my mother.

"Hi..Parker.."

My body froze as tiny hairs stood up and I was utterly shocked to see her standing in front of me.

"Mom.." Looking away, I didn't want to face her or even talk to her at this moment in time. After all she's put me through, it would take forever to gain my forgiveness.

"I wanted to apologize for showing up at your doorstep and it wasn't Regina's idea for me to see you, I wanted to reach out and make up for what I've done to you. Also, it was my intentions to tell you about your father...he's alive."

Feeling overwhelmed, I raised an eyebrow as if this catastrophic news took my by storm. The man who wanted to take custody and love me, lost the case to my mother and made me feel as if hope was lost and gone. Ever since he lost the custody battle, it's like he disappeared.

"Where is he?"

At this point in time, I needed to KNOW the truth and didn't want to hear any excuses.

Hey guys, how y'all doing? I'm just in math class writing away since I finished all my work and my professor is talking away. Anyways, Parker's father is alive? Dave is stressing and depressed over Parker? Even though it's only been a week? He tripping y'all. Don't worry, more chapters will be coming out soon. The next chapter will be a flashback of Parker's dad, so he ain't all that bad you guys. I will see y'all in the next chapter and I really LOVE ya'll💞