"Like I'm in my own bundle" Minho chuckles, struggling to take his arms out from under the blanket. Jisung laughs, watching Minho squirm under the blankets until he finally managed to pop his arms out from under.

"Perfect, you know...you've become alot softer towards me since I saved you" Jisung smiles, handing Minho the bowl of popcorn as he sat next to him on the couch.

"Have not" Minho tells him, stuffing his mouth with a handful of popcorn. Jisung looking at Minho through the corner of his eye to see the older cheek turning a pink tint and lips pouting.

"You've become such a baby" Jisung laughs, looking at Minho to pinch his cheek. Minho smiles brightly at the gesture but his facial expression looking annoyed.

"Stop it!" Minho barks at him, slapping his hand away.

"Awww, you're blushing!" Jisung shouts pointing at Minho Redding cheeks.

"I said..." Minho breaks himself out of the blanket bundle to kick the blanket on to the floor. "Stop it!" Minho tells Jisung, his hand on the younger wrist as he looking at him. His eyes sharp and brows furrowed as he started intently into Jisung eyes. Jisung swallows down the lump that formed in his throat. Noticing how Minho was basically straddling him by his hips, with his lower back pressed against the couch.

"I'm sorry, I'll stop" Jisung tells Minho, his heart was racing against his chest fearsly.

"Who's the baby?" Minho asks Jisung, the younger squirming underneath him.

"M-me" Jisung stutters to himself.

"What was that?" Minho asks, leaning his face closer to Jisung's.

"Me!" Jisung answers him, he felt his cheeks grow hot along with the rest of his body. He'd be lying if he said this wasn't turning him on. So he tried his best to look away from Minho and not think about the fact that Minho was rubbing his crotch against his everytime he would talk or slightly move.

"Good" Minho says with a playful smirk as he let go of Jisung wrist and sat back down on the couch.

"I have to go use the restroom, you can start the movie if you want" Jisung tells Minho, getting up from the couch as he walked to the bathroom. Leaving Minho to look at the younger with a questioning brow as he walked away so quickly.

~

~

8:26PM

Minho was already ten minutes in the movie by the time Jisung came back from the bathroom. Minho couldn't help but notice how his face looked damp along with a few strands of his hair. Minho decides to let it go though and focus on the movie. He scoots closer next to Jisung putting the blanket over the younger also and resting his head against his shoulder.

Jisung smiles from the gesture and decides to put his arm around Minho shoulders to make the older more comfortable. They both watched the movie intently, until a steamy make out scene started playing between the two supporting roles. Both boys diverted their eyes away from the tv to focus on something but the sounds weren't helping.

Jisung could feel his cheeks starting to burn red again when he started thinking about what happened ten minutes ago. The reason for using the bathroom definitely wasn't to use it, so this was an excruciatingly scene to watch due to the sexual tension. Jisung flinched when he felt Minho hand start moving up and down his thigh slowly.

"D-don't that" Jisung tells the older, looking down at his head on his shoulder as he saw the lustful eyes Minho has.

"You don't want that though" Minho tells Jisung, his hand cupping the younger crotch as he starts rubbing his growing bulge through his pants.

"Mi-Minho~" Jisung purrs against the older ear.

Minho lifts his head up from Jisung shoulder and connects their lips together. Jisung puts his hand behind Minho neck to deepen the kiss, parting his lips to let the older tongue dance around his mouth. Jisung moans into the kiss, his hand going from his neck to grab the back of his hair. Minho hand slides up to grab the hem of Jisung sweatpants to start pulling it down.

"W-we can't" Jisung says through heavy breathing.

"Just because my leg is still healing doesn't mean we can't do other stuff" Minho tells Jisung, the younger sweatpants down by his thighs at this point.

Minho slides his hand into Jisung boxers,  not waiting for an answer since he knew Jisung was just babying him. Minho was still a month away from getting his stupid brace off and it's been two months since there official first time. Minho wasn't going to let Jisung hold himself back when he knew exactly what he was doing in that bathroom for so long.

"M-Minho, I can't" Jisung tells him, grabbing Minho hand before it could go any further down into his boxers.

"If you remove my hand from your boxers, then I'm leaving" Minho threatens Jisung.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we should do anything with your condition" Jisung tries to tell Minho as heartedly as he could without hurting his feelings.

Minho couldn't believe Jisung response, he never felt so embarrassed, insecure, and just anger at Jisung than he is now. "Fine!" Minho spits at him, throwing the blanket off of them as he got himself up from the couch.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jisung asks, pulling up his sweatpants.

"Away from you and just away from here. Please, just leave me alone!" Minho snaps at him as he limps out of the apartment while wheeling out his wheelchair.

~•~