Need some thuggin love

After Riley and Huey found out where Jada was they split up to find her. Riley saw her and her stuff "hey baby girl." She ran to him crying he held her "shh it's Ok daddy's here." "D-Daddy i-i I'm sorry!" "It's alright I'm going to be here for you like a real nigga wether it's my baby or not."

"I love you." " I love you too baby." Huey ran to her hugging her tight he was....cry? Huey Freeman crying?
Jada held him "Don't scare me like that!" "Huey?" "I.... I missed you I was worried sick!" He held her to his chest having her hear his  heart beat going fast as if it was in panic or fear "Huey granddad's here." Said Riley as granddad ran up to her "oh baby thank goodness Your safe where have you been?" "Sorry granddad I stayed here at Cindy's house." "Phew thanks so much Cindy." "No problem and keep that baby safe and secure and healthy." He smiled as he hugged her tight "don't worry I will I'm going to keep my baby mama and my baby close to me until I draw my last breath."

Later that day Jada was in Riley's bed he was on top if her she was crying because she was scared of losing her baby and Huey "was wrong babe?" He said listening to her heart beat "it's just... I'm a fucking idiot!" "My damn moods are Changing like the damn weather and now... I know why it's because of my baby." "Don't worry we'll get through this together."

[Yo peeps just want y'all to be know that I love y'all and if you don't know Huey is 20, Riley is 19 and Jada is 18 so she graduated school early because she's hella smart and intelligent and you can't pull nothing on her. Just some quick fact I wanted you to know soo on with the story!]