Sorry won't save you

No one's pov
After that fight Jada felt bad but Huey had it coming for not telling her. Of course he knew as daddy that she have to be punished for what she did.

While Jada was washing dishes Huey had granddad's belt and whooped her ass "Ah damn!" "Huey the hell was that for!?" "You've been naughty so you need to be punished." He said calmly as she blinked "nigga you crazy." He cracked the belt "From now on Jasmine is out of our lives and since it really wasn't all you I'll leave you be but as of right now...your ass is getting spanked."

After a ass whoopin Jada thought it was a joke usually he'd be hard but then she remembered that she was pregnant. "Daddy could have been a little bit harder." She said as she rubbed her bump she remembered when he was hard and rough she liked it but mostly she missed it.
**Flashback**
"Jada Freeman get your ass down here!" Shouted Huey Jada didn't come down for dinner like he told her to and once again granddad was on a trip and Huey was in charge. She came down she wanted one thing for Huey to be dominate with her. "Yes?" She said rolling her eyes seeing how far it goes "I told you to come down for dinner 30 minutes ago and you wasn't down here what are you doin up there betta not be texting or calling another nigga." "No I'm not in the eating mood."  "Come and eat." "You can control me!" "Jada I'm warning you!" "What? What yo ass gonna do wanna fight nigga huh? come on!" Riley was laughing his ass off "that's it!" "Go get the belt!" "Hah nigga please." She walked off he took off his belt and bend her over "get yo ass over at that table and eat!" He said between whips. She was satisfied.

Later Huey told her not to touch her self she heard the door open he had the belt "What did daddy say about touching yourself with his permission?" She didn't say anything "daddy warned you yo ass is mine."
Riley could hear the belt smacking on her ass he went upstairs "nigga chill damn you bruise her ass I'ma whoop yours!" "This has nothing to do with you Riley stay out of it." He closed the door.