🍋Please me baby🍋😜

**This is Huey x Jada lemon!!! Huey and Jada are home alone and Riley is at a friend's house and granddad is in vacation for 2 weeks so Huey wanted to spend time with Jada so after a whole day together they get closer then ever before.*

Jada was in Huey and Riley's room sitting on Huey's bed as he was getting his gun ready incase of robbers. He looks over at Jada who's wearing a T-shirt and panties pink and white lace with a bow he blushed as she shift position having her thick ass jiggle a little he smirked before getting up laying on her back "Heh Huey what are doing?" She said as he licked her ear lobe "playing with you." "Don't tease me!" She said as she kissed him "I wanna please you baby." "Really?" He asked as he undid his belt Jada saw his huge dick long as her arm almost "so..am I as big as Riley?" "Well your half bigger then him." She said as her face got red and hot "now let me show you how a real nigga big stretches out a pussy." He said in a deep voice as she got wetter he pulled her wet panties off throwing them on the floor as he opened her with his fingers he pumped her before she was super wet he then licked off her sweet juices off his fingers "Let Me hear you beg baby girl." "Please." "What?" "Please Huey!" He smack her ass "that's not it I'm going to give you another chance." "Please... Daddy." He smirked before  sticking it in her "good girl." "AHH daddy fuck me hard til I break!" "Sure thing baby." He said thrusting faster her insides tightened as he gripped her hips leaving hand marks "AHH Jada yes yes!" "Oh fuck you feel so good." "Huey fuck!" After a while of this he pulled out cumming on her ass  "oh damn baby girl your pussy is amazing. They laid down "Your getting better." "Better then Riley?" "Heh yeah but you guys feel almost alike." He smirked before holding her "did you enjoy my pussy?" "Hell yeah." "Did you enjoy my dick?" "Sure did... Daddy." She said as ran his fingers through her hair going off to sleep with her wrapped in his arms.