I love you girl

At a tender age Jada was exposed to a lot but the worst was learning her momma and daddy didn't want her all because she had a twin with her. All these years they thought it was their fault but the older they got the more the realized they didn't need them so they lived on their own with the baby Sister Rosetta, but Jada fell for some one a boy who was older than her but he was a gangster he had braids in his hair, a chain that one of his homies gave him when he was 8, he was 10 and she was  9 and he really had a thug charm and character. He had a older brother named Huey Freeman 12  he kept him out of trouble...most of the time you both was taught martial arts and karate but he was different you liked him he liked you too he would say cute hood nigga stuff like "Hey lil mama." Or "hey cutie pie." Stuff that makes her blush he kisses her in public like on the cheek or on the forehead but Huey or his granddad Robert Freeman would hit him on the head or up side it. One day going to the park to watch him play basketball he sees you and wink before clearly Making a clear shot.  "Yeah go Riley!" She cheered he left up his shirt wiping sweat from his face showing his forming abs she blushed immediately "Hey ma what a pretty lil thang like you doing in this heat?" "Just here to see you." He smiled kissing her nose "I missed you last night." "Really?" "Yeah, why do you always go to Cindy's house?" "Sleep overs duh." She giggled as he rolled his eyes getting the ball. Also this may sound weird but granddad took Jada in when she and her sister's couldn't stay together so she's the only girl, she's basically his and Huey's little sister according to granddad but he doesn't see her that way he loved her but not like a brother more like a lover. Jada graduated from high school and she moved away and just like that Huey and Riley with a warning was lonely. That was awful Huey opened up a school for karate class and Riley...roam the streets day and night hitting every strip club, bar, and street corner thinking about Jada and when she'll return to him.