Oh shit!

Jada's pov
"What. In. The FUCK!??!!" I screamed as Huey told what the doctor said granddad was getting coffee while Riley and Huey was watching me "omg Huey how could you be so irresponsible?" "I meant to do it." He said calmly looking at me with a cold tone in his voice. "The fuck nigga?" Said Riley "yeah I meant to get her pregnant she belongs to us don't you think  we should let these lame nigga's in these streets know?" He didn't say anything else he sat down Huey walked over to me "what are you doing?" "I wanna feel it." "Huh?"
"Our baby I wanna feel." He felt the small baby bump a warm gentle smile formed on his lips as he gently kissed her belly "daddy loves you." "How do you know it's yo kid and not my lil man or Princess in there?" Said Riley Huey looked at him "because I didn't pull out." He caressed her cheek she was honestly scared she never seen this...caring, soft, gentle side of Huey before." "I'll get you something to eat." "Ok." She said as he walked out "that is my baby right?" "Shut up Riley." He laughed as he kissed her lips "You know I always wanted to knock you up but I wanted you to know." She giggled "really?" "Uh huh and if we had a son I want him to be named after you and me." "Riley Jaden Freeman?" "Yeah I like it and if we had a daughter I'll let you name her." "I'll see."  Just as Huey was coming back  granddad snatched him up and threw him in the wall "Huey what the hell was you thinking?!" "I love her and I have to bring my baby mama some food." "Yo baby mama?!" "Boy I outta!" He smacked him he didn't fight  back because he and Riley was the family he had and he didn't want to lose them. "I'm going to beat the black off you when you and Riley get home you hear?!" "Yo asses is getting whooped!" As the security drug him off he went to see Jada and Riley laughing and talking "Huey there you are." "Oh my gosh baby what happened to your face?" "Granddad slapped me." "Damn that's more then a smack then a slap." Said Riley as laughed a little "I got you some doughnuts your favorite and mange to get you a turkey and cheese sandwich just the way you like it." "Wow thanks Huey your not trying to spoil me...are you?" "I'm trying to if you me." He said as she ate it  "so the doctor said that you can go home and  he is going to get you some morning sickness medicine and he recommended grape fruit juice for the illness. " "Ok that sounds great." She said as she got up to get dressed "so once we get home I think granddad os gonna kill you two."