Riley isn't the only who loves you

Huey and Jada was walk from the store he noticed she was down by her eyes even though her face looked stoned cold "hey you Ok?" "Yeah I'm fine you don't have to worry about me anymore I'm not 7 anymore Huey so your main focus should be your girlfriend Jasmine." He had hurt in his face and eyes but he didn't give up once home Riley was watching TV while granddad was hanging out with uncle Ruckus Having a checkers game "hey ma what's up?" "Not much." "So..wanna hang out tonight granddad called and said he won't be Home til tomorrow so what you wanna do?" She smirked as she laid her hand on his lap he smirked Huey hit them with pillows "Ok you two get ready for dinner." "Where Havin dinner early?" "Yeah I have something to do later." "Like what?" "I...have to talk with someone." "Oh.. I see." She said rolling her eyes she knew by someone he meant Jasmine she was right he wouldn't fuck her not only because they were supposed siblings but she felt ugly.

Later on that night Jada was in her room sharpening her sword as she was thinking about Huey touching Jasmine, kissing her, her smirking as she looked at her while Huey kissed her neck "damn slut!" She sliced her table her glass fell on the floor breaking "damn you! Damn you!" She cut up the sofa Huey ran downstairs seeing her destroying the place "Jada!" "Keep away from me!" She said tears welded in her eyes he knew what was wrong "Jada... what's wrong?" "Nothing Huey that's what's the matter with me not a goddamn thing in this world!" She dropped her sword trying to go upstairs but he stopped her "look  I'm not letting you leave until you tell me what's wrong!" "Why do you care?!" "All you care about is Jasmine Dubois's fake boney ass!" She said his eye widen as he was shocked he pulled her close kissing her lips. After he drew back he wiped a tear from her eyes "I love you." "H-Huey?" "Riley isn't the only one who loves you like another woman.. I do I love you if you allow me to again.. I can touch you..in all the places you want me to." He said as she kissed him again "I love you Huey." They kissed again he put her on the bed going up her shirt since she didn't wear a bra he groped her causing her to moan "Huey!" She said as he got up to take off his clothes." "I want you...to ride me til I cum." He said putting a condom on she took off her shorts and panties as he laid back having her on top putting him inside her pussy drilling her upward "AHH Huey fuck!" "Jada your so tight!" "Fuck... Huey...oh god ahh~!" She moaned as she was almost there  "Jada yes!" "Oh fuck!" I can feel it your pussy is getting nice and wet for me!"

"Huey i-i I'm cumming!" "Ah!" "Me too baby me too I can't take it my dick is going to explode!"  They came together her T-shirt was soaked in sweat "shall we...do it again baby?" "Yeah after we rest." He said before she got off she took the condom off chugging down his thick hot cum "mm~ so good~" he blushed "damn I didn't know you like cum that much maybe next time I'm close to cumming I'll let you suck til I cum." He said as she licked it from the side of her face.