Caught

It's been days going on a week that Jada, Huey and Riley was almost caught together apparently Jada was careful not to get granddad's suspicious about what she doing. The following day Jada was in Huey's bed as usual fucking as he tried to not to wake up Riley was snoring like a old man "Huey I- ah yes can't hold my moans back any... more." "Shh baby girl just be a bit quiet and we can do it the basement next time." "Oh Ok daddy." He went faster as he was close he then went even more faster in a uneven pace trying to cum "ohh f-fuck!" "Jada baby I'm close." He said as she was close as well having them cum together "uhh shit...baby girl." "That...was..so good." he kissed her neck trying not to leave a Hickey on her neck "wow babe that was so good." "I know you were great baby girl." "Daddy can we move in our own house just you, me, and Riley?" He thought for a second before smiling running his fingers In her hair "heh sure baby girl what ever you want." She kissed his cheek as she was closing to going to sleep Huey spoke in Japanese say: "I love you..my lotus blossom." he wrapped his arms around her hugging her.

The next day she woke up with Huey wrapped around her holding her close to him "Huey.. Huey daddy wake up granddad will be home any minute now." He groaned she nibbled on his ear causing him to open one eye smiling at her "just a few more minutes baby." "No we have to get up so if he comes up here we'll be dressed." I wanna stay with you like this though baby." "I know daddy but we can do this later."  Just as she got up her pussy felt..wet and squishy her heart began to race but it could have been her cum..right? She washed up with Huey in the shower with her "I love you so much baby girl I can't wait til you have me and Riley's babies." "Who said anything about babies?" He giggled as she kissed his chin feeling his facial hair tickle her lips "I mean it you, me, and Riley together one big happy family."  Granddad came home and he was looking for Jada and Huey until he looked in the room no one, he looked in basement still nothing. Meanwhile Jada and Huey and Riley was having a threesome in the room moaning and kissing "ah Huey, Riley more!" She moaned as Riley kissed her lips while Huey began eating her pussy "oh fuck Huey yes!" Granddad heard moaning as he went upstairs to hear better he went to the boys room pressing his ear against the door "damn Hue you eatin her pussy crazy." "Oh yes!" He opened the door seeing Huey and Riley fucking Jada "what the fuck are you two doing to y'all sister?!" "Oh shit granddad!" "Oh shit is right you two are getting y'all ass whooped!" "No granddad please don't-! "Stay behind me baby go downstairs and call the police I'm about-! "I love them!" "What?" "Granddad... we've been doing this for years." She said as she began to cry half naked on the floor "Jada." Said Huey as he went to hug her "granddad I'm love with her...so is Riley." "We've been having sex with her when your not home, and the petals on the floor was for us."
He stood there getting ready to yell until Jada felt sick to her stomach she got up and ran to the bathroom throwing up it was only 11:32 am and she was sick Huey and Riley knew what that meant so did granddad "you two better hope you didn't get your sister pregnant or I'ma kick y'all asses!" He walked in to check on her then was a thud they rushed seeing her on the floor with throw up on the floor of the bathroom "Jada!" Huey ran to her as granddad called 9-1-1. Riley began to cry "baby girl... please wake up." "Please." Minutes went by before she was admitted in the hospital the doctor was taking long as hell before he finally came out. "Well doc how's my granddaughter?" "Well she's Ok but has she been...sexually active?" He looked at the boys before looking back at the doctor "yes why?" "She's.... pregnant."