You my ride or die bae til da end

Riley's pov
"Come on bae please just let me hit one more time!" I begged Jada wasn't giving me any pussy why? Because of dat hatin ass nigga I got for a brother Huey "So dat it a nigga wit a bigger dick then me fucks now you wanna act I don't exist?" "No it's not that Riley it's just... I don't wanna pussy over dose you." She said as she took off her pink robe I bit my lip before getting a handful of her ass she giggled "Come on bae he ain't gotta know every damn thing we do." She wrapped her arms around me as I could feel my dick gettin hard "Daddy...let me suck it for you." I smirked "Ok baby girl." I sat on the bed as I took off my shorts having my hard dick out she licked the tip then went further down I moaned biting my lip before running my fingers through her hair "shit ma you lickin my dick like a lollipop but I want you to suck it better then a lollipop K?" "Ok babe." She put half of me in her mouth deep throating my shit causing me to moan louder "Ohh fuck oh shit damn ma you sucking the shit out my dick." She kept going until I was close "Ahh fuck Jada suck it harder than dat." "Ah f-fuck oh fuck  I can't take it oh yeah bae yes gonna....bust...any minute now." "Don't stop sucking keep goin baby- ahh fuck!" She was slobbering all on my dick and swallowing it "shit you got slob on yo face slow down before you suck a nigga's soul out his dick damn!" She smiled looking at me as she circled her tongue on the tip of my dick I couldn't help my lose control "Ohh ohh fuck dis feel good as fuck!" "You taste so good daddy I want your nut so bad daddy." She whined  as grabbed her hair "You want my nut?" "Yeah." "Then finish the job and make me nut." "Yes daddy" she went back to sucking having me almost at my end "Ah yes right there baby right there ohh shit here it comes here it comes ohh ohh shit daddy's Cumming baby I'm Cummin!" I nutted in her mouth I can tell I busted too much by the way it was over flowing out the sides of her mouth "oh...shit there you got my nut you happy now princess?" She shook her head "Aight swallow every drop of my nut." I held her nose while she gulped it down "Is it gone?" "Uh huh." "Show me." She opened her mouth sticking out her tongue "Good girl." We laid in bed as I can play with her hair I asked her this one question I wanted to know "Bae is you my ride or die?" I said looking at her she kissed me "Of course bae you know I am I been yo ride or die bitch since we were kids." I smiled then kissed her back "That's good I love you." "Love you too Daddy." 

Later me and Jada back at it fucking "Ohh shit ah fuck daddy daddy yes your dick is stretching out my pussy!" She moaned loudly as I dug deeper "Fuck ma dis pussy feel good as fuck you know I love dis pussy." "Ahh Riley Ri-ahhhhhh shit your going so... fuckin....fast! Ah f-fuck oh fuck my pussy is going crazy cause of yo dick!"
"You love it tho don't you ma?" I said smirking going faster "You fuck Jada yes Jada ohh fuck dis pussy makin my dick go crazy! Ohh I'm Cummin I'm Cummin ohh fuck!" I came feeling her pussy milk my dick and I pulled out still Cumming a little bit "Shit Jay you damn near drained me." She but her lip "you almost made my legs weak as  fuck daddy but I can't feel my ankles.