She's mine!

"Thank God it's Friday because I can't wait to fully rest from Huey and Riley." Said Jada as she tried to hide from Huey again when he get clingy he stalks her and possessive of her like at the store yesterday a man was looking at her ass and was about to feel until Huey broke his hand and flipped him over "Goddamn it Huey!" She said think about.

Huey was not phased at all he's use to flipping niggas over his girl and fucking them up is one thing if you don't want to go the hospital then don't. Touch. Jada. Ever! Huey was in his room Looking at Jada's panties that she was looking for from last night smiling he was getting horny to him Jada could do no wrong on his eyes never. One time she was little and accidentally broke granddad's case and cries because thought she'd get a whopping he lied and covered for her but she spoke up granddad knew Huey wouldn't break that's why he never whooped him, "she's on my mind." He said to himself he couldn't stand being horny like this but he had a thought he stuck his hand in his pants he found out she was right he is big he undid his pants and took out his dick and measured it. It was 12 and half long "damn." Just then Riley came in "ugh nigga wtf is you doin?!" "Measuring my dick got a problem?" "Uh nigga damn do that shit some where else that's gay!" "Measuring my own dick is gay?" "Nigga you know what I mean!" He walked out Huey sighed as he got up pulling up his underwear taking his pants off putting his grey sweat pants on (y'all know what that means when a man puts on grey sweat pants on sweat pants + long ass dick= a house full kids😂 🤰🏾) he went in to basement downstairs seeing Jada on her bed wearing nothing but her panties on he went down closing the door he walked in "hey ma." She was silent "oh come on bea you still mad?" Nothing "he was going to touch and I don't want anyone touching what's mine!" He yelled she jumped "sorry babe I just love you so much that I'll do anything for you."

"Huey... I'm not mad at you I'm mad at myself." "Why babe?" "Because...all my life you and Huey always protected me and I can't do anything myself." He kissed her neck "I do it because I love you." "Your mine." He said coldly it sent shivers up her spine "I can't stop thinking about you you stay on my mind."  "I want you to be my wife." "But Huey I'm already pregnant with you or Riley's baby." "It's no or it is mine!" "Ok nigga chill I was kidding damn." "Sorry I just... can't stand the thought of you being with another man that includes Riley."
Oh Damn........this nigga crazy. Jada thought as she looked at him  "I love you and as  long as your mine I don't have to worry about killing a nigga." Yup he crazy. "Huey I love you and Riley you don't have to worry about someone else Havin me." He smiled "Good because if anyone touches you, taste you, feel on you, or get you pregnant, or even think about marrying you.... I'm a kill that nigga or bitch." He hugged her. This nigga crazy as fuck!