She da one

Huey was so happy that he was going to be a daddy and he couldn't wait. He was getting crazy about protecting her and the baby. She got him going crazy Huey knew from the moment they met that she was da one that He's been looking for all his life. As he was watching her getting dressed her baby bump was getting big she knows how to Calm him when he's mad, she makes him smile, her number is the one he dials when things all fails. "you ready babe?" "Sure Hue just got get a pic for my Snapchat." She snapped one #Blessed #baby she added as they went to shop for more panties that would comfortable but Huey didn't want her to wear any neither did Riley but she needed some more.

Riley was with Jada in the baby isle while Huey was picking her panties she prepared herself for some sexy crazy shit. "Hey baby how bout this for lil man?" He said holding a baby boy shirt that said daddy's lil homie she smiled "we can save it if we have a son." He kissed her lips as people passed by looking some were frowning due to Jada and Riley's age appearance "the fuck y'all lookin at?" "Damn can't I kiss my baby mama without y'all all in our damn faces?!" They looked the other going bout their way as some laughed.

"So...where were we ma?" Huey smacked him in the back if the head "ow damn!" "Keep it down no one who knows granddad should know about this." "Why? it's no secret no mo." "I know but we're going to have to save as much money as we can if we want to leave America and go to Japan or Korea." "You still thinking about that shit?!" "Jada is pregnant being in da air would make her water break." "I know that!" "I know Riley that's why when the baby is a year old I'm going to take us there." He shook his head as he looked for some more toys. "Huey....is moving from wood crest a good thing to do?" "Yes I don't want my son or daughter in this country it's corrupted and not stable." "Huey the world os fucked up and unstable what makes wood crest our home any different?" She said getting her bag and walking off "where are you going?" She didn't say anything she just walked off he caught up to her kissing her she didn't fight she just wrapped her arms around his waist "don't leave me baby... please I need you." He said caressing her cheek as she kissed his hand "I love you too Hue."

Later Jada was eating her chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and chocolate sauce watching Maury "Drake you are not the father!" "Damn that's what happens when you a hoe." "Now you got these niggas and all of Maury's people laughing at yo ass." Huey came in seeing Jada wearing her yellow dress he sat next to her rubbing her belly "lil man or Princess daddy's home." He kissed her belly as she ran her fingers through his afro "I missed you daddy." "daddy missed you too baby girl." It's no doubt about for Riley and Huey Jada was da one to make them happy this love triangle was going good but hell is coming sooner then these soon to be parents.