Baby of Huey Freeman

Huey pov
I was waiting with Jada for the doctor to the ultrasound so we can see the baby Jada as usual was nervous. She then smiled when the baby's ultrasound came in showing a baby I smiled "Is that..my baby?" "Yes I think you guys are having a girl." Said the Doctor my heart melted see my baby moving the doctor then showed it's face and it smiled "Your cute as can be my little baby girl."

"Huey look she's moving again." Said Jada as she held my hand just then the baby placed it's hand on Jada's stomach "Ha I think your baby's trying to reach for you." "Aw Huey she is." "Hey there I'm your daddy I can't wait to meet and see you." I said as Jada started to cry "oh Huey she's so beautiful but it might be a boy." "Whatever it is we'll love it until our days of being here is over." The nurse sniffed wiping a tear from her eye "Uh Doc in gonna...get some air."

After that we came home Jada rubbed her belly "oh Huey I can't wait until our bundle of joy and love is here." Me too." I hugged her from behind kissing her cheek I rubbed her baby bump too I felt a head bud "haha hey baby you feel me too?" Another head bud "I guess that's a yes babe well I have to start dinner." "Rest I'll do it baby." I love her so much I can't stand the thought of losing her or my baby.

**The following weekend**
Riley's pov

I wake up as usual seeing Jada still sleeping I guess the baby is  taking her energy as usual. I smelled something that I haven't smelled in a long time since granddad started smoking weed when I was younger breakfast. I cuddle next to Jada as I heard Huey's footsteps coming up "Princess wake up." He said kissing her I pretended to sleep to see what he'll do "Morning baby daddy's made you, mommy, and daddy Riley something to eat." He said to her bump kissing it "Huey the baby's trying to sleep." Said Jada as she rubbed his afro "it's time to wake up honey and I'll wake this brother of mine." I closed my eyes as I felt him shake me "Riley wake up time to eat." I opened my eyes as Jada stretched her baby bump moved Huey's eyes opened wide so did Jada's "Huey come feel Riley come here." I felt the baby move around and a head bump "heh lil man moving around in there." "It's girl." Said Huey smiling "we don't quite know but Huey's convinced that his little princess is in here." "Daddy loves you your so precious to mommy and me." "We don't know if it's girl Huey." "I don't want to use the word it since the baby is growing to where the doctor is bound to reveal it's gender." Said Huey me and Jada looked at each as he kissed her belly "Ok Huey whatever you say babe but we have some boy toys that she's can't play with we have to buy more girly toys." "It's Ok sweetie she can play with them." "A set of boxing gloves Huey she a lady." "A lady who's the daughter of master Huey Freeman and it will come in handy for me too." "When?" "When she goes to prom." I laughed as Jada got up "easy baby easy." "I got it thanks babe."