Your crazy Riley... but I love you

Jada came home from shopping and saw a trail of rose petals on the floor "Wow." she said smiling as she put the bag down her heart raced "Huey?" She said nothing. "Huey, baby?" Still nothing she thought then she smirked "Heh Ok daddy I get it you want me to floor them baby?" She whispered as she went upstairs "I'm up here daddy~." She said she saw a pink furry robe and  panties she blushed as  she went to put it on.

She looked in the mirror and felt...her insecurities coming back but she felt hands on her belly "I don't want you to make that sad face no more I'm here now baby girl." Said Riley hugging her from behind. "Daddy their coming back again." She said hugging him back "it's Ok mami Daddy's here." He said stroking her hair "I'll always be here for you... always, forever baby." She kissed him "I want it daddy...your dick my pussy wants it." He smirked as he kissed her neck causing her to moan "Daddy's here for you baby." He picked her up bridal style "Daddy missed you baby." He said kissing her he laid her down rubbing his hard member on her wet pussy as her panties got wetter and wetter "Damn ma yo pussy wet as fuck." He undid his pants and underwear "Wow daddy your so big."

"Relax baby girl." He said as he took off her panties and went in she moaned softly as he went further inside "Ahh~ Reezy!!" He bit his lip as he went faster "Heh you ain't called me that in years not since I took yo virginity in high school." He went deeper "Ohh daddy yes daddy yes daddy more daddy!" "Ohh fuck dis pussy is..so fuckin... good!" "Ohh fuck!" "Ooohhh shiit Jada~!" He faster than came inside her "Ohh...shit..that felt so good." He passed out on top of her  she felt the baby move "Daddy...that was so good." "You liked that huh princess?" "Yeah." "I want to go again." He said changing position "But daddy I wanna break first I can't feel my legs now." He smirked "I know cause I put it down like a real nigga." She giggled as he smiled before having her legs around him again "Dis time that pussy ain't gonna get no mercy." "Riley I'm pooed plus aren't you tired?" "Tsk no, daddy can go all night if you let me...mami." he said before licked her neck "No daddy let's take five." "Ok baby girl but remember if any nigga thinkin he gonna get some of my cookies I'ma kill dat nigga fact." He go up to go to the kitchen ".....Dis is nigga crazy." Said Jada as she tried recover from Riley's dick it could take awhile although he is about 11 1/2 then Huey. So... yeah she ain't up in walkin no time soon.

Riley's pov
After that I saw bae in bed I was getting ready for bed damn shorty lookin like a damn snack and I wanna eat dat so fuckin bad! "Hey ma what you doin?" "Waiting for you daddy."  "I see damn I wanna fuck yo pussy so good." I said before taking my shorts off having my dick out "Come to daddy baby." She crawled to me on her knees kissing my tip "Shit ma you tryna get me to bust a nut?" I said looking at her naked body I helped her on the bed then opened her legs and you already know I'm gonna dick dis pussy down like a real nigga! "Ohh fuck baby, yo pussy tight as fuck how you gettin yo pussy dis tight?!" I said thrusting faster and faster "Ahh Riley Ri- Riley~!" She moaned loud as I went deeper in her pussy fuckin her pussy wild and hard "Ahh shit you like dat huh?" "You like dat shit didn't you?" "Yes daddy more daddy fuck my pussy harder daddy!" "Ohh shit I'm gonna cum!" "Who's pussy dis is?" "Yours Riley it's yours!" "Damn right dis my pussy..ohh shit I'm gonna cum in your pussy!" "Ahh fuck!!" I came inside pumping her pussy with my nut  feeling how wet she was. I fell on top of her "damn ma fat felt good as fuck." "Yeah daddy I can't feel my legs." I smirked before looking at her "good cause I'ma have fun with you for a while after the take 10." She smiled and kissed me my heart feeling warm as shit damn she makin a nigga feel shit.