Getting money

Huey was stacking up. On money big time. Why? Well 1 he's adopted sister aka baby mama aka girl is having his or Riley's baby. 2 he needs to make a move so they can leave woodcrest for good. And 3 he wanna spoil his baby and baby mama. 
After getting home from work Riley had Jada in his lap she was grinding on his dick he just knew it Tyga Rack City was playing loudly "Riley what the fuck are you doing?!" "It's too turnt going up like gas." "Goddamn pulled out my rags- he smacked his head "Ten ten twenties fifties  on yo tities bitch." He shook as his brother continued as he tried to get Jada off Riley's lap. He pulled her closer and growled "My bitch." She giggled "I have to start dinner anyway bae." He kissed her and smack her ass "Aight but don't be so long." She got off going to the kitchen. Huey hit in the head with a book "Ow nigga damn!" "Stop it you too your sister is pregnant and due to y'all doing incest on her your going to help her and turn that racket off!" He turned off Riley's boom box "Ok but granddad 1 she's not related to us by blood, 2 she's our wifey and, 3 we are she just insisting on doing things her self." "And 4  you are going to watch and take care of her while I'm gone." "Where you goin?" "On vacation to clear my head from all this incest mess and I want y'all to take good card of your sister." He said closing the door as Riley smiled "Yes! Aye baby we got the crib to ourselves again!" "But what can we do pregnant remember?" She said rubbing her belly as it was getting bigger "It's alright plus I stay gettin money so don't worry about buying or money." Huey shook his head in agreement.