I'm not a little girl anymore Huey

Huey's pov
I was training in the backyard until I saw Jada walking pass the the door wearing her sexy Jean outfit. I saw how it made her ass nice and thick my heart skipped a beat after a beat.

 I saw how it made her ass nice and thick my heart skipped a beat after a beat

She saw me and came outside "hey baby." "Hey um..what are wearing?" She down as her outfit "what's wrong with it?" "It's exposing too much of your skin and your shoulders."  I said as she smiled "you...like it?" I didn't say anything I walked in the house "aw come on Huey~ tell me do you like it because... I put on just for your liking daddy~." She whispered in my ear as she  nibbled just then granddad came in "Huey there you are I've been looking for you I need you to look after your brother and sister til me and Tom get back from this trip got?" "Uh granddad you've been going on a lot of trips lately." "Yeah so?" "A man likes to travel shoot might as well before I drop dead and gone so there's money and plenty of food so you three better make it last." He said leaving out the door locking it I turned at Jada and smirked before picking her up over my shoulder taking her downstairs in the basement.

Jada's pov
I laughed as Huey picked me up as he headed to the basement he put me on the bed going up to lock the door as he took off his shirt "so daddy what you wanna do?" I said as sat down and started lifting weights I blinked at him I drooled in aw as his muscles and biceps buffed up with the weight I felt my panties getting wet fuck why does he always do this to me?! I then heard a deep chuckle as it put the weight down "You like what you see huh?" "Uh n-no!" He smirked then popped my ass "what daddy has told you about Lying to him princess?" I didn't speak I just felt my heart rate get higher as he spanked me again.
"Tell daddy the truth baby girl I promise I won't punish you." He said in deep caring voice "i-i like it daddy...your body." He smirked again as he took of his belt and unzipped his pants "whoa whoa daddy." I said as panicking filled my voice he let out a deep sexy chuckle that made me wetter than before "daddy's going to go hard but make sure hold K baby girl?" He said as he took out his dick the veins were bulging through his foreskin it was about 12 and half inches long I fainted. Literally. Fucking. Fainted! I wake up in the basement as I bolted up to see Huey mediating I blushed in embarrassment "So your awake." "Uh y-yes I am look I'm sorry da- he chuckled again what the fuck I'm trying to say sorry for fucking up the mood and he's... laughing straight up no cover ups, no stone face a smile and laughter came from him which is rare. "Don't worry I kinda laughed alittle when you fainted but I let you rest a bit." Fuck! "Goddamn fuck!" I said throwing pillows everywhere he laughed "don't worry baby girl daddy's not mad at you." "You were just overwhelmed by my size." I blushed "well... I can make it up to you if you want me to daddy~." He smiled then kissed my forehead "sorry but you have to eat." "What?" "It's dinner time." He said getting up as he walked up the stairs.

**The next day**
Huey comes home from the store seeing Jada in lingerie and heels "hey daddy welcome home~." He smirked as he put the groceries  up "hey Princess you missed me?" "Uh huh." She said as she kissed him Riley came downstairs seeing them kiss he got jealous he wasn't the one for jealousy but he was now he glared at Huey as grabbed her ass smacking it. "What the hell?" "Oh Riley wanna join?~" she said as he walked towards them licking her shoulder "ohh Riley! Huey!" They smirked as she stared grinded on Riley then kissed him as Huey groped her breasts sucking on her breasts "mmm damn princess your breasts taste amazing." He said as Riley rubbed her pussy through the lace fabric which is now wet. "Ahh~!" "Riley, Huey, please fuck me fuck me please!" She said as they shook their heads in agreement.
**Sex scene time skip brought to you by me!**
Huey's pov
Jada was getting dressed to go out with Cindy and Riley I was worried when drunk Cindy can turn una ghetto crazed bitch, and Riley oh lord don't get me started on that crazy nigga. I saw her wearing a black long sleeve shirt and a plaid skirt  with her hair down and her bag "Jada are you sure you don't wanna stay home with me?" "Baby I'll be home soon if not then I'll make it up to you." "I don't want you going out with him." I said coldly I hate sounded like a asshole but I can't help it I'm still her brother which means as the oldest it's my responsibility to look after her, the house, and the crazy nigga Riley "why not?" "Because." "because what Huey because your the oldest?" "Because you think that just cause granddad left you in charge that your the boss of me." "No." "Or maybe you mad at me because I fainted because of your huge dick?" She said I told tell she was blushing she tried to keep a straight face so did I "No and no it's because I don't trust Riley with you and if anyone or anything hurt or touch you I'm a break my foot off in his ass." I said she had crazed expression of concern on her face "Huey... I'm not a little girl anymore Huey with or without you or Riley I actually can take care of myself but I will keep that in mind.. see you later.....daddy~" she said I smirked smacking her ass one last time before she left out the door.