Work it for daddy

Jada was getting home from shopping for something sexy for Huey and Riley. She got a black lace bra and panties set "this is going to be lit!" She said as she ran upstairs to get ready.

Huey and Riley gets home as they see rose petals on the floor Huey smirked knowing what was going on "Oh baby girl daddy's home." Said Riley as Huey walked up stairs "baby~?" "Oh damn." She was on the bed with her back facing them as she work it *if you don't know what it means it's twerking😂*

Riley bit his lip "damn ma yo ass looking thick in those panties but it'll look better without them." She smiled as she walked to them just before she gave them a kiss granddad came home "Huey, Riley, Jada I'm home!" "Shit!" "Why is there rose petals on my damn floor?!" Huey and Riley went downstairs as Jada got dressed "boys will explain why there are rose petals on my damn floor and why does it smell like perfume in here?" "Uh- "it was me I'm sorry granddad please don't be mad at Huey and Riley I was lonely and plucking roses and I forgot to clean it up and I was spraying my perfume because it sunk." They looked at her before Huey could say anything granddad laughed "oh baby it's Ok just make sure you clean it and as for the smell it's possibly your brother Riley's feet or the trash." He walked off laughing going in his room closing the door. "What the hell was that?" "Look Huey what where doing is known to be a sin if granddad found out you and Riley's asses are grass." "Look Jada...we love you and your not blood related to me and Riley so there's no sin." "Well I am adopted by the law and the eyes of the government and politics and society we are siblings." "I don't care what they say I don't care about the society, the politicians, and the government and I really don't your my woman our woman and no matter happens We'll always be together no matter what." He said and  trying kiss her until she pulled back "I'm sorry Huey I'm trying to stop this." "Why?" "Because you guys need to find other women, to get girlfriends I won't get mad if you choose Cindy, or Ming, hell I won't even get pissed of you fuck Jasmine."  "Jada me and Riley can't love or touch or look at another woman without thinking about you and I damn sure ain't touching Jasmine's evil ass." "And me and C-murph homies." Said Riley they hugged her "don't worry we'll find a way to be together...just wait...we promise.. I promise."