Remind her I'm daddy too

Riley was thinking about Jada. Unlike his crazy ass brother he didn't think about her every second. He loved her with all his heart , mind, soul and body he wanted her and he wanted to remind her that Huey wasn't her only daddy.

Riley's pov
I was lighting up my blunt thinking about my baby girl and how cute and sexy she is. "Damn baby girl got me higher then this blunt." He said looking at then putting it out "I need her." He walked in the house seeing her looking sexy as always "baby." He said hugging her from behind "hey daddy~." He smiled she still called him that but does remember? "Hey wanna fuck before Huey's crazy ass get back?" "Hehe sure daddy." It was crazy he went deep in her pussy drilling and pounding "fuck Riley your so deep!" "And I'm gonna go deeper." "AHH ohhh shit Reezy!!" Just the Huey called "shit it's Riley." "Answer it." "Stop." "With me digging in yo pussy." She bit her lip "ohh fuuck Riley!" "H-hello." "Hey babe I'm sorry I'm late traffic and granddad want me to pick him up at the airport so yeah go start dinner I'll be home soon." "O-ohh Ok!" "Bye baby!" "Ohh shit!" Huey Look at the phone "that's odd what's gotten into her?"

"Oh shit Baby who's your daddy besides Huey?" "You babe!" "Good girl baby ohh fuck I'm cumming!" "I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out cumming on her ass "oh shit.. that was crazy babe." "Yeah." He smiled as he licked her lips then kissed her "are you always this freaky?" "Hell yeah 24-7 baby girl." She laughed as they cuddle up together.