Take it easy

Huey's pov
I started to notice that Jada was cleaning and I was worried. She can't go up in high places anymore now that she's Carrying a baby my baby inside her she's fragile at the moment and if any one or thing hurts her I will kill them!

"Babe I'm going to clean up the living room." "No need I did it already." She looked and saw he was right "huh well I'll do.... something." "Yeah rest." I sat her on my lap kissing her back she giggled I love it when she smiles and kisses she's the sweetest thing I've ever seen "baby...daddy wants to play with you." "Really?" She said moving her hips grinding on my dick slowly

"Uh huh and I want you to lay on your back while daddy do the work K?" "Ok daddy." I picked her up taking her to the bedroom I really wanted to do this make love to her, touch her, kiss her, taste her, I wanna fuck her hard and rough so bad that her water break but I can't I don't want to hurt the baby especially with the fuck I have.

"Relax ma let daddy please you." She bit her lip as I went down to eat her out and she was sweet I licked and sucked her pussy drilling my tongue and fingers in her at the same time having the room filled with her moans and screams "so good....baby girl....mmmm you taste so good." "Oh daddy.. Daddy~! I'm going to- ahh~!" She came in my mouth I was trying to lap up as much if her milk as I could causing it to drip from the sides of my mouth I licked my lips as she was taking a deep breath "how...did I taste to you daddy?"

"Great babe and now your going to get daddy's dick." She smiled as I undid my pants and shirt "Huey....your so big." She said I saw her pussy getting wetter "I see your pussy is getting excited to see Daddy's dick." She shook her head as I entered "oh Jada your getting tighter." "Daddy please just once daddy wreck me daddy!" She moaned I picked up the pace a little not slow, not fast just right. "Daddy...uhh shit daddy please go faster fuck me faster daddy!" "You know I can't princess remember the baby?" "Please daddy I'm begging you!" "Fuck Jada stop making want to fuck you faster you... know I can't- oh fuck why are doing this to me?!" "Your pussy why is it- Jada yes oh yes!" I lost control of myself what kinda power is this?! "I'm cumming princess daddy's gonna...nut!" "Nut deep inside me Huey!" She screamed as I did her walls squeezed my dick causing me to nut faster then I was supposed to. "Ohh daddy yes!" "Oh fuck Jada... your...so good." I fell on top of her sweating and trying to catch my breath.

Later I woke up with Jada next to me I loved seeing her like this. Riley was in the bed with us how da hell his ass get in here? I thought I Locked the door then I saw a butter knife on the floor this crafty breakin and entering nigga used a fucking butter knife to get in the room. And he drunk I can smell the liquor on his drunken ass. I rolled my eyes and went back to sleep holding Jada close to me.