Spank me daddy~!

Jada was just finished with cleaning up the whole. Damn. House. She's use to that it calms her down when she has a lot on her mind. Huey came in seeing her waxing the floor he looked down on her with a cold stone glared he didn't say anything until she bumped into his leg "oh hey baby what's up?" He still didn't say anything until he spanked her earning a yelp and moan "what are you doing?" She felt a lump in her throat as he spanked her again "I said what are you doing?" "C-cleaning." He walked off then came back with a pink apron but she has her blue and white one on but there's a difference between them the red one is for cooking, the blue and white one is for cleaning, and the pink is for... punishment along with a skinny thong that barely covered the front and the worst it's either silk or lace "Strip." She got up and tried to strip fast but he took granddad's belt out cracking it on the wooden floor "slowly." She was scared. She felt a knot building in her stomach must be the baby "put this on." He handed her the pink lace thin thong her ass was exposed and so was her pussy.

He then gave her the apron "Put this on." She shook her head as put it on this fore role play that is done in porn but mostly in Japan damn the internet! He sat at the table looking at her not cracking a smile or a smirk "Tea." She got Huey's favorite green Lipton tea pouring in his cup as she served it on a little Japanese serving tray "Here you are.. Huey." He got up and whipped her with belt "ah!" "Wrong try it again." "I'm sorry forgive me master." "Now try it again." "Here you are master." He sat back down "Thank you now sit down." She sat on his lap until Jasmine knocked on the door and Ming was with her dressing like a hoe to get attention "Go in the room and lock the door and don't come back until you hear me call you." "Ok master." "Put your clothes on and get the gun in the safe under my bed." "Ok master." She took her clothes running upstairs locking the door putting her clothes on, getting the gun taking the safety on it off. Huey took his sword from the wall he was willing on killing to protect his home, his girl, his sister, his family, his unborn child at all costs. Before he could go to the door he heard sirens and the police "Get down!" "Drop your weapon!" It turns out that they was planning to kill Jada because they heard that Huey got her pregnant by one of Jasmine's contacts that's also Ming's which is her grandfather's.

Later that night Jada heard what they were going to do and she cried out Huey tried to hold her but she couldn't not now "baby girl it's Ok daddy's here me and Riley are here." He said she was a wreck Riley and granddad came back hearing what happened and they too cry to calm her down granddad made her favorite food and Riley held her playing Fetty wap my way 👇
(It's also her favorite song she heard at the club when she was with him and worked that ass when ever it comes on.)

She couldn't smoke a blunt but she snuggled up with him as Huey was looking out the window to see if any of Ming's goons was looking for her to do a outside job for her while she was locked up Jasmine might get out due to her father being a lawyer and he doesn't care if she burned down something he'll get her out because she's his little girl, no matter what she does she can never do wrong in his eyes never and he was weak and stupid. "Jada your going to have to sleep with us where you can be safe." Said Huey as he sat on Riley's bed she felt safe with them.