Trip to the doctor

Jada was nervous and excited and scared because today she went to do her ultrasound and Huey was going with her along with Riley while granddad planned a big family dinner tonight. "Babe I don't think I wanna go." She said as she was shaking he held her hand "it's Ok baby girl I'm going to be there." "We all are so don't worry and to make you feel better I'm coming so I can catch the nigga slippin." Said Riley making her laugh he and Huey loved when she did that.

They make it to the doctors office Jada was shaking her leg as she waited for the Doc. The nurse did her paper work and saw she was ....18. she looked at Huey and at Riley. "Which one is the father?" "He is." She said holding Huey's arm he smiled at her "I see so...how old is he 20 or 39?" Jada was going to say something but the Doc came from the corner "Anna what have I told you about asking questions that are rude?" She said as she then smiled at Jada "I am so sorry about my friend she doesn't know when to think before she asks but we have to ask these questions personally." She said looking at the nurse "come this way." Jada held Huey's hand not wanting to let go nor separate from him or his sight.

"Alright miss.... Freeman?" "Yes that's me." "Oh are you engaged?" "Well not really." "Not yet." Said Huey she blushed as the doctor lift up her shirt putting on gloves "alrighty miss the jelly is bit cold." She put it on it felt like Elsa from frozen touched "eek!" She shrieked earning giggles from Huey and Riley as they looked at the screen "Ok let's see.. oh there's the baby."  It show a little baby in there Jada cried so did Huey "I'm... looking at my baby." "My lil princess...my lil man it doesn't matter daddy loves you." "Alright let's take some pics and send on your way." "Ok thanks." She left having Jada and Huey hold each other crying while Riley took a picture and send it to granddad. "Can't wait for granddad to see his great grandbaby." Said Jada as she held Huey and Riley's hand walking out the doctors office having people looking at them and nurses whispering "don't pay them any mind baby ma we're together no one or anything can separate us ever we is forever ma." Said Riley as he and Huey kissed her cheek "I love you guys too."