Take it easy 2 prego af

Jada and Riley was planning to go out and as usual Huey always go there is no such thing as one o one date between Jada and Riley when Huey is around he doesn't really trust Riley and he knew it but he tried to spend as much time with Jada as he could "I love you babe." "Love you too Reezy." She kissed him as he rubbed her baby bump "baby mama." "Daddy." "Luv you big Daddy." Riley's eyes opened wide "where dat come from?" He asked as she giggled "that's my new Nick name for daddy." He smirked rubbing her breasts "damn ma you soft and squishy."

"Daddy becareful their tender." "So?" "Their mine too." He licked her neck and ear lobe "you cute when you do this." He sucked on her neck leaving a Hickey "if you wasn't pregnant with Huey's baby I'd break yo back and get you pregnant with my baby." She smiled as she bit her lip "oh Reezy what am I to do with you?" "Why don't I take you to the basement and show you ma?" Huey hit him on the head "come let's go get more food my baby mama needs to eat." "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you daddy?" "Yes I'm sure stay here And take it easy while get you and my baby something to eat Ok?" "Ok baby." He kissed her before leaving Riley kissed her too "Big Daddy will be back soon Ok?" "Ok daddy see ya soon." She locked the door and thought to take a shower but Huey doesn't want her in the shower alone so she watch family guy.