It's nice to see you again

After finally finishing her year at school Jada back home to Wood Crest to see her family. Granddad was as usual whooping Riley's ass nothing's changed she ran to the doorbell hurt was older 20 years old answered the door seeing  his sister "Jada your back." He hugged her as she smiled hugging him back. "Hey Huey I missed you so much!" She kissed his cheek he blushed he had always had a strong crush towards her Jasmine would try to ask him on dates or out to eat but he would turn her down and say "Sorry Jasmine I can't." Or "sorry I'm not into you." Whenever before she cried she would get jealous and mad "w-who is he?" "She." "And it's a bit complicated so let's just leave it at that, good bye Jasmine." And that's it Jasmine was determined to find out who this 'complicated girl' is she spent days Looking for clues anything that can lead on to who this girl was. She was jealous and mad she would call hours of the night between crying and psychotically laughing and smiling on the phone "Huey..... Freeman I don't know who this bitch is but when I find her I will fight her!" She would hang up Huey knew it was her because she never hid her voice but whenever Huey, Riley, or Robert would try and tell her parents they laugh it off all but her mother Sara knew better and convinced Tom to let her go see a therapist to see if they can help. But she played as if nothing was wrong with her other then her having a 'crush' on Huey and she took it too far but no one believed that not even her dad Robert was thinking of moving to another neighbor hood but Huey didn't because he wanted to stay where he was at that included Riley. Later they was having dinner granddad was happy to see her "Oh baby we missed you so much and Huey and Riley couldn't stop asking me when you'll be back." I giggled as I seen Huey blushing "Well only because I missed you because your lil sis." "I understand so where's Riley?" "Oh he's in his room sleeping his ass whooping off." "Why what did he do?" "Smoking weed on school campus with his hoodlum friend Cindy." "No way." "Yes way Riley's ass been acting a fool since you left.. I think he missed you but that's not a excuse to smoke weed." He said as he got up to check dinner she got up to see Riley but Huey shook his head "it's best if you wait til dinner is done." "Ok." She was thinking about him and how he was doing, she was also wondering how he looked Huey still looked the same all for  muscles much have been working out alot but granddad looks the same every one has changed alittle but us and me.