I'm sorry ma

Huey was wreck that Jada left and worst part was that she's pregnant. With his or Riley's baby. "Jada... please pick up the phone." Said Cindy as she was pacing back and forth. Just then she came in "Jada!" Just then they heard foot step it was Huey with blood shot red eyes he ran to her hugging her "baby girl please....it wasn't what it looked like." "I know."
"And Jasmine's trying to- "what?" "Mr and Mrs Dubois told me the truth and I'm sorry Huey I was emotional and mentally stupid I wasn't thinking clearly I'm sorry." He hugged her "no I'm sorry I should have told you the truth." "Forgive me baby?" "Of course daddy." She kissed him as granddad came from his room "guys we need to talk about...this." "yes granddad?" "Huey, Riley you two do know that this incest and.. it's against woodcrest law?" Huey held on to Jada "I don't care about the law here it and it's government and politics can go to where they come from which is hell." He said with venom in his voice as Jada laid her head on him "And this system is already fucked up granddad according to Huey anyway." "Not watch yo mouth." "Look granddad I appreciate your concern but that's what I wanted to talk to you about while everyone is here.... we're not staying in woodcrest." "What where are ya gonna stay?" "We're not staying here in America Trump is our president and the state has gone from worse to hell and I refuse to raise my child in this hell hole everyone calls a country." Granddad had a confused look "so where you guys going then?" "Either China..or japan."