In the past I loved you

Huey remember when he, Riley, and Jada was in high school Huey had a crush on her but he didn't want to tell her because she was his sister..his younger sister and plus he didn't want to be known for having a relationship with his sister that would sound gross but also incest. "Huey! Riley get up! Granddad said that we're leaving in 10 minutes!" "Ok." Said Huey as he got up he brushed his teeth, washed his face, and got dressed. As he walked downstairs he saw Jada helping well cook breakfast for granddad he was at the table Drinking his orange juice while Riley was looking at Jada's ass smirking, he walked up behind him smacking him in the back of the head. "Ow nigga what's your deal?!" "Stop looking at her butt." "Riley what I told you about looking at your sister like that?" "Keep it up and I'll smack you so hard your eyes will fall out the socket." He said getting up to get the car ready Huey shook his head as Jada turned around her breasts was jiggling in her top he blushed as she gave him his food he loved it when she would cook. When she would make dinner he would be the first. "So Huey how is history class?" "Uh good Mr Williams is probably going to make me sound like a uneducated jackass again." "Oh down let him get to you he's just trying to...make himself sound smarter that's all." "That's impossible and he always rants on about you trying to say the same thing I did except smarter." He said sounding like him Jada laughed along with Riley "don't worry hue if he get handsy let me know I'll kick his ass for ya." "thanks Riley but I like to fight my battles with this idiotic school system on my own, I've been trying to for years." Jada smiled as she tried to fix her shirt I rolled my eyes. "Go change." "Why?" "Because it's exposing your breasts and I hate to whoop a nigga's ass." She giggled "Ok big bro." She said getting up to change Riley look at me "really nigga?" "Shut up Riley."