You and me

Huey was training in the backyard again he wanted to be strong enough to protect her because he loved her and wanted to be there for her "Huey?" Nothing. "Huey." Still nothing "Huey Freeman!" Still no answer she grumble as she walked over to him "don't move." She stopped "stay where you are I have it set where Riley can't disturb me." she laughed he loved her laugh it was to him like a beautiful song being played in the cool summer wind.

"Huey must you do this all the time?" "How many times do me and granddad have to tell you and Riley she's gone you have nothing to worry about my love." She said as she ran her fingers through his fro "I know she'll come back I feel it in my gut." She kissed him as he smiled "don't stress yourself over me your run your blood pressure up." "If that's what it means then I'll risk my body for your, Riley, granddad, and our baby." He said rubbing her stomach she kissed him on the lips as some nosey neighbors was gasping and whispering Huey turned to them "what the hell are you looking?" She giggled as they walked faster "Huey you are so bad~." He picked her up bridal style before entering the house.
They walked in the basement before closing the door and locking it "Huey I want you to touch me all over." She said moaning her emotions were up the wall as he licked her breast and neck "AHH Huey!" "Oh Huey yes yes Huey more." "Sure thing princess." He said as he pulled her wet panties off "let daddy make you feel good before we got interrupted yesterday." "Yes...master." he smirked as he undid he shirt "fuck me." He said having her on top of him "master your so big." "Ride me." She stuck him inside her "oh yes!" "Master! Master master oh god master more!" "Your dick is so big I can't take it!" "Sure you can take your master's dick like a good little princess." He said with a cold stone face she was close to cumming he groped her "your gonna cum?" "Yes master!" He grunted as he was close ohh fuck master fuck me harder!" "I'm cumming I'm going to explode inside your womb like I did before." He and he kept his word he came inside her pussy was soaked with his seed all over her walls she collapsed "good girl." She was breathing heavily as she felt numb in her hips.