After Story #2

I've gotten so much love from this story, and I'm so grateful. Tysmmm!

So yeah one more after story, then I will completely stop publishing.

But don't worry, a second book is in the works ;)

But before MB II there's another book I'm releasing; which will delay the second book. MB II will be released within a year after the original book (this one) Sorry! The new book will still be good though, so you should check it out when it's released in the next month or so :)

~Autumn

PS - This has nothing to do with the plot, it's just a fun side story that I felt like writing ;)

(A few months after the party)

"Thank you so much for watching Reiki for me!" Erza beams.

"And Lance too! Are you sure you could handle the two of them?" Mira questions.

Lucy smiles. "I'm sure. Plus, if anything goes wrong, I'll just get Natsu up."

"Shouldn't he be helping you?" Lucy hears the poison drip from Ezra's voice.

"Ah.... he will, but for now I'll just let him rest.." Lucy chuckles nervously.

Erza smiles. "Natsu's lucky to have you."

"Oh please," Lucy giggles. "I bother him all the time."

"I'm serious Lucy. Thanks for everything."

Lucy smiles at Erza's compliment and nods.

"Alright... thank you so much!" Mira grins.

"No problem! Enjoy your one night out!"

"We will!" Mira chirps.

Lucy gently closes the door. She looks at the two children, who are both asleep on the air mattress near the couch.

Reiki was almost 2, and started to walk already. He might have been a handful if he was any other baby, but both of his parents were chill for the most part, so there wasn't much to worry about; at least Lucy hoped.

Lance, on the other hand, takes after his father and mother in their early years. Only 6 months, he was both rebellious and a trickster. Lance would be a lot to handle for Mira and Laxus while growing up. Good luck to them.

Lucy sighed as she sat on the couch, deciding to close her eyes for a bit. It had been a long day. There had been meetings upon meetings today; and Lucy attended everyone of them, along with Natsu.

Lucy wanted to sleep as bad as Natsu, but she couldn't. She wanted Mira and Ezra to at least have one day to themselves; without having to worry about their babies. They have to do it every day, even when tired from work. So why not give them a break? It was the least Lucy could do, after they trusted her so quickly. She felt like she was making up for their constant kindness.

Lucy's eyes dart open as she hears someone cry. She groans and pushes herself up, groggy from almost falling asleep. She looks onto the air mattress on the floor. It was Lance.

She picks up the baby and rocks him. "Shhh it's okay.."

Lucy frowns when he keeps fussing. "Are you hungry?" She takes an empty bottle and holds it infront of his face. Sure enough, he reached for it with his tiny fingers. Lucy chuckles.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Lucy walks to the kitchen, with the fussing infant still in her arms.

"Shh, it's okay. She coos, causing the baby to calm down just a bit.

She warms the milk ever so slightly, then pours a bit on the back of her hand; making sure that the milk isn't too hot for the small baby to handle.