Abel: ( kisses her back )

A day later it was time to film Bad Liar's music video. They already filmed the scenes that she's wearing a black top now she's in her bra and panties. Abel was worried that it was too soon to film it since he knew she isn't close to being healed since she had surgery days ago.

Petra: She wants to do it.

Abel: I get that but isn't it a little soon to be filming this? What if she hurts herself.

Petra: She won't hurt herself Abel. All she's going to be doing is rolling around in bed. I don't want her to do any sudden movements.

Abel: ( sighs )

Petra: I wouldn't do anything to put her in harms way. You should know that.

Abel: I know..

Petra: She'll be fine, she's just ready to get back to work. She wants to give her fans something.

Abel: ( nods )

Petra: Care to stay and watch while we film the rest?

Abel: I'll stay

Abel stood close by Petra while they were setting up the camera's and lightening. Selena was on the bed and she saw her boyfriend's facial expression. He wasn't quite happy so she patted the bed besides her. He walked over and sat down.

Selena: You're doing it again.

Abel: What am I doing?

Selena: You're worrying too much.

Abel: ( sighs )

Selena: ( holds his hand )

Abel: ( sees the bandaid on her hand )

Selena: I want you to be happy. I want you to smile. This is not just some music video that I'm filming. This is the first time I'll be filming a music video since my surgery. Not just that, this song means a lot to me because it's about you.

Abel: ( looks over at her )

Selena: I've been trying to distract myself from you, trying to hide my feelings from you, since 2014. It just kept getting harder and harder.

Abel: I'm glad you couldn't stay distracted because we wouldn't be here right now.

Selena: ( smiles at him ) exactly

Petra: Alright, ready?

Abel kissed her before standing up and walking by Petra standing besides her. Even though he was worried about his woman, he enjoyed watching her film the music video of Bad Liar for Spotify. He actually turned out to be incredible.