Suka #80

MELODRAMATIC RANT | That Woman

That woman.

That ever-beautiful female human specie.

That powerful woman.

She stunned me.

I love that woman. I know for a fact that she will not love me back but I love that woman. Even if I'm making up false realities for our love story to be a fascinating fairy tale that ends happily ever after, I know for a fact that that will not happen, and I still love that woman. I will continue doing so. Even if she is surrounded by handsome male homo sapiens I will still love her. Even if she is happy and I am not the one making that smile on her face I will still love her. I will continue doing so for the rest of my life.

Maybe I can hold her hand. Maybe I can touch her cheek. Maybe I can do all that stuff but that maybe exists only in my dreams. I can be with her in my dreams. I wish to linger in there. I wish to stay. I wish that everyday I am dreaming and in that dream I can hold her hand and touch her cheek.

I love that woman.

That woman is far.

That woman is going away.

And I am here.

I will conquer universes and mix up singularities in time space continuum, if that will lead me to her then I will do just that. But I can't conquer universes and fight off time paradoxes. I can't. She is going away and I am here.

I love that woman.

That woman shouldn't know.

I love her in silence. Even if this crazy fragile heart bursts to shout to her, I will fight this off. She shouldn't know.

If she will know?

Let it be.

I still love that woman and if she'll know, nothing will change.

I love her.