Suka #32

May ka-MU na si crush.

Fuck. Masasaktan ka na rin, sa panahon pang lumelevel-up na 'yung pagtingin mo sa kanya. Why, God. Why?!

Ang cute ng dalawa. For a second that I saw them both I already formulated 28 ways how to kill the guy. I almost included a 29th death but squashing his head with my hands is too mainstream. Was it my fault? Dahil hindi ako gumawa ng move? Nasabi ko na 'to, I don't have the face. Really, I'm an ugly motherfucker. Napaka-awkward ko when engaged in a group of people. It was in one of those awkward times that she talked to me.

Ang swerte ng gago, nagka-chance sa isang conversation with a goddess. Hindi ako maka-concentrate dahil ang ganda niya. May rapture sa loob. Nagrerebelde ang guts. Lumalandi ang testosterone. Nanggigigil si dopamine. Days passed, andami ko nang nalaman tungkol sa kanya. Sinabi niyang hindi niya usually sine-share ang mga bagay na nalaman ko. I was even the first guy to sleep in her bed. And no, nothing happened. This isn't porn, bitches, this is a love story. Please.

Then suddenly she's with someone else. Why am I surprised, right? Napakaraming guys ang naghahabol sa kanya. 'Yung iba nga bulgaran. Pumipick-up ang mga gago.

I never do that. I love not to win somebody's heart. You don't go winning a woman's heart. You protect them. You don't sell yourself in courtship. You don't spit silly corny lines. There's a big line in the middle of being a retarded douchebag and a romantic. Most are retarded douchebags.

You don't give her flowers to boost your chance. You don't ask how she is to boost your chance. You ask how she is because you care. You don't court someone for the sake of courting. You don't give her something for the sake of giving. You don't make her smile to aggregate your points. You make her smile because that image of her being happy makes you happy. If you're a guy and you're reading this, I'm telling you to be fucking serious. If you think you can't handle commitments, don't be in one. You don't love when lonely, you love when you are complete. When you are prepared. When you can handle any shit that may come. Two incomplete persons in a relationship won't last. Never say "You complete me." What the fuck are you? You don't need someone to complete yourself. You need to be whole in order to love. Not just ordinary one-night stander sex love, but the real love. Love when ready.

So she's with someone else and I am hurt. Yes. It pangs. This bitch of pain stabs me every second I think of her with someone else. What the fuck can I do? Gear up courage and proclaim my love ala Florentino Ariza? No fucking way. So I guess it really is my fault.