Suka #110

You know when teachers say the 'real world' is outside college? I don't believe in that shit. So, what the hell have these guys been teaching us? Faking things up? I am paying a shitload of cash then they say "Everything you learned here will be useless in the 'real world'". What the actual fuck?

And I don't believe when they say "We are preparing you for the 'real world'". So all of my years before I graduate aren't worth a shit? What, I'm not real now? The problems I have now are fake? Illusions? Too light for the 'real world'?

And why the fuck do we fear what's outside? Because it will be the first time our bosses yell at us and ask "Have you learned anything in college?" because we missed one damned table on a spreadsheet?

"No, sir, we didn't learn anything in college because they keep telling us the real shit is here so why bother."

And this whole idea of a 'real world' is depriving us to be real, now. We are real, now. This is real, now. You are real, now. What you feel is real, now. Your problems are real, now. College is real. Your bad grades are real. Your fuck-ups are real. I am real. You are real, now. There is no 'outside world'. There is no 'real world'.

And stop looking at the world as cruel. It's a damn fairy tale full of life and love. And it's real. Wherever you are now is what's real. So the next time someone says "We will prepare you for the real world," raise your two middle fingers and say, "Sir, THIS IS REAL."

And when he demands for an apology, just say "Unfuck you, sir. Unfuck you."