Day 35

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for the Glitter Party!

Waking up this morning was yet another reminder that this Villa and Mallorca itself is just one of the most beautiful places ever. After waking up and cuddling with Mike and struggling to get out of bed, Molly and Tommy return from the Hideaway which gave me the motivation to move and interrogate Molly. "Babe, I missed you in the bed next to me", I whined as I hugged her as we walked up to the dressing room. She laughed and hugged me even tighter before speaking to me, "I left Ellie-Belly with you though so you couldn't have been that lonely". I nod my head in agreement as I giggle internally at the memory of Michael whining because he was being cock-blocked by Ellie-Belly last night.

Down by the pool a bunch of us lounged around as Maura drooled over Curtis before Ovie cut us off, "I got a text!". I laughed at the irony that he got the text instead of the message, "Message", I called out to keep the trend alive. "Read it then", someone called out. "Oi, chill out I'm about to read it shut up", he replied sassily as I laughed loudly. 

Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will decide who they want to couple up with. The boy not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #EveryManForHimself #TaxiForOne

I could tell Maura and Fran were nervous about this one because of both of their interests in Curtis. I looked at Mike who was sitting next to me as he laughed, "Your turn for a soppy speech babe". I smacked him slightly as I retaliated, "Yeah, we'll just see about that... I might be a bitch". We lounged on the daybeds for a while before Curtis got up to grab Fran for a chat. I glanced at Maura as she looked at me, "Did he just pull her?". I nodded slightly as she groaned. As we're sat trying to calm Maura down, we're informed on another challenge called 'Lad Points', which was great for us girls because we didn't have to do anything. 

At the challenge area, Mike went first as I was thrown into a goalkeeper position expecting to have a sore face from the impact of a ball but instead I had stomach ache from laughing at Michael's incapability to kick a fucking ball. As everyone else had their turn, the only people who actually managed to score was Marvin and Jordan so they both got 5 points each. In round two, I was entirely disgusted by these boys trying to eat that shit; Mike wasn't even trying. "Hot boys?", I laughed as they all looked at me with death glares. Marvin came third, Anton second and Chris was first, Chris aced that aswell. And that third challenge was dreadful, because of the fact that I was positive I was going to fall. I was pleasantly surprised though because Mike actually managed to win his round. The challenge deemed Anton and Marvin the joint winners as we headed back to the Villa with smiles on our faces at the challenge we just faced. 

Our day got even better when we were granted a Glitter Party as us girls sat in the dressing room, pouring loads of glitter into each other's hair and picking the most obnoxious outfits. We all headed out to the garden and had a great party, we drank, we danced and we laughed and in this Villa that's all you really need to keep you going. As our dance party came to an end, we all realised the recoupling was looming as I sat with Molly and Maura. "I'm gonna be back in a love triangle...", Maura complained. I shook my head. "It'll not change anything", I replied as Molly agreed. "He's still gonna want to get to know you, like it's not his decision", Molly points out. 

After the dreaded 'Gather-around-the-firepit' text came through we all walked slowly there. As the boys stood in a line, us girls all took our seats in front of them and obviously seeing as Fran was the new arrival, she picks first. Much to none of our surprise, she picks Curtis and I can see Maura's face drop slightly as she held an unreadable expression. He sat beside Fran as I stood up and began my speech as I locked eyes with Mike and smiled slightly. 

"I want to couple up with this boy because he's made my experience in here the best it could've been and so much better then I could've expected it. We've had our ups and downs and we're still here, doing each others heads in every single day", I paused to laugh as everyone else laughed with me. "But, regardless of the entertainment he gets out of torturing me every single day, he is the nicest guy I've ever met. He's hilarious, he's fit and he's so down to earth... He's not only my boyfriend, but my best friend and therefore the boy I want to couple up with is.... Michael", I finished as he walks over to me with his hands held out in front of him. He pulls me into a tight hug and presses a loving kiss to my lips before we sit down and the recoupling continues. 

Amber chooses Jordan, Molly chooses Tommy, Belle chooses Anton and then lastly it's Maura's turn who has to choose between Ovie, Chris and Marvin. After a short but sweet speech, Maura chooses to couple up with Ovie on a friendship basis and that left Chris and Marvin. Suddenly, a text goes off on my phone as I opened it up and read it aloud. 

As Chris and Marvin are the single boys, they're both at risk of being dumped from the island. It's down to you and your fellow islanders, who leaves and who stays, You must decide as couples and make your decision now.   

I hate having to make these types of decisions, you feel cruel as fuck. I already knew who I wanted to save and I hoped Mike would agree. "It's probably rude how easy I think this decision was for me...", I whisper to Mike as he nods. "Chris", we both say at the same time. "He hasn't had his chance yet... he deserves his chance", I trail off as Michael agrees. With our decision made, everyone else had agreed I suppose as we didn't need to hear everyone's votes; meaning Marvin was leaving the Villa. Everyone got up to hug him as we wished him well and I waited behind a bit to hug Maura who was emotional that she's the reason Marvin was leaving. "Babe, it's not your fault", I whisper to her as Marvin comes over and reassures her of the same thing. He turns to me slightly as I hugged him goodbye. "I'm sorry things didn't work out", I whisper in his ear. He shook his head. "Yeah, but I had the pleasure of knowing you and you're a great girl", he replies with a tight smile as he walked away. 

We waved goodbye to him at the door as we got ready for bed... well I did, everyone else headed back outside for a bit. I took my turn as the rest of the girls started joining me. I cuddled up into bed with Mike as he stroked my face softly. "I love you", he mutters out quietly. I giggle slightly at his cuteness. "I love you too", I replied as I kissed him softly. We all bid goodnight to each other as the lights went out and I turned so my back was to Mike as he slid an arm around my waist and kissed my neck a few times before we drifted off. 

{A/N} I know the dumping was different because they didn't have to pick who was dumped, it just had to happen that way because of the way I did the Casa Amor thing n blah blah blah whatever. Love Island is officially over :( AND IM SO HAPPY GREG AND AMBER HAVE WON WTFF. I remember looking at Amber's picture when it was released who was going on, while I was siting in my health and social care class; not listening at all, and turning to my friend saying "Wtf she's so pretty, she's my fav already", and what do you know?! She my fav :)) x