Day 12 + 13

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for the recoupling, above or to the side!

Waking up the next morning in Michael's arms was incredible, knowing we weren't on bad terms anymore caused immense happiness. After getting changed, I headed towards the pool where I sat with Amber and Molly-Mae, who myself and Amber were trying to counsel. "Don't let her walk all over ya'", Amber stated as I backed her completely. Eventually, Molly grows a pair and pulls Maura for a chat as Tommy joins myself and Amber by the pool as we fill him in on how much Molly-Mae likes him. I stood up after a while as I walked towards Yewande, torturing her about her kiss with Danny last night.

I'm so proud of her, she's like one of my best pals in here and i'm glad to see her happy. Finally.

We sat on the beanbag chairs as we watched Lucie and Tommy whispering before they got up and headed towards the kitchen. "I literally feel like i'm in a school playground", I announced as I watched them flirt. We all laughed as we realised Joe's jealousy before Amber goes to have a chat with him. We sat lounging around for a while, with Michael laying beside me on the daybeds. Maura's phone lets out a ding signalling a text message as she announces it to the villa before reading it out loud.

Girls, It's time to pop on your wedding dresses and say 'I do', as you head off to today's challenge. #Bridezillas #PutARingOnIt #TakeHimUpTheAisle

We all entered the challenge zone as we tripped over our dresses. My strength surprised me as I pulled Michael up the aisle on the sled as the ring was untied and placed while we shared a nice kiss, placing us first in our round as we cheered.

(Michael)I wasn't expecting her to be able to pull me the length of herself never mind up the aisle.(Amelia) Well, I guess i'm full of surprises. 

The second round saw us girls having a food fight which included a lot of sticky beverages and me warning everyone that if they came near me with tomato ketchup I will throw up on them. Things appeared to be heated between Lucie and Amy, to which me and Elma shared a worrying glance. I laughed as Michael announced myself as the winner with the cleanest dress. I cheered as we all walked back to the villa to get cleaned up. 

When we returned, Amy was ranting about Lucie going after her - before she walked away tearful as Amber engaged in a heated argument with her. After getting changed, we headed down to the garden as always and everybody was doing their own things. I lay on the daybeds with Michael tittering and laughing about today's challenge. "Don't underestimate me... I told ya' I always win", I smirked as he nodded. "Yeah, i'm starting to believe that now", he replies as I rested my head on his shoulder. I notice Lucie walking away from Joe tearfully, I sighed softly. "I think they've come out of their honeymoon period", I stated to which Michael laughed and shrugged. Soon enough, it was bed time as we climbed into bed once tidied and slept soundly under the covers after a few sweet kisses.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another morning in the villa, same routine as we sat around the pool with Michael joint to my hip. Everything seemed to have cooled down this morning with Lucie and Joe as the villa seemed peaceful... until Elma's phone rung. "I've got a text!", she sings. 

Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling, in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with. #NoMoreShapes #GirlProblems #StandByYourMan

We all glanced around at each other, feeling apprehensive for what might happen tonight with Tommy. I turned my head to Michael, before playfully mumbling, "It's your turn babe... trust me it's proper nerve wrecking". He laughs and thanks me sarcastically as we laugh soundly. 

*SKIPPING TO THE RECOUPLING*

The boys sat around the fire-pit as us girls stood facing them with our nerves wrecked. 

Firstly, Danny picks Yewande after an adorable speech. 

Then, Curtis picks Amy as expected

Then, Michael stood up. "I want to couple up with this girl because she's got this fire about her, that just excites me. She has an undeniable presence around the villa, you'd know when she's around. She is a lovely, friendly yet incredibly stubborn girl and, I swear to god, no girl has ever made me laugh as much as she does in such a short space of time. We've got so much in common that it's insane and she makes it very hard for me to have my head turned", he smiles continuously as I bite my lip to stop my grin. "So, the girl I want to couple up with is... Amelia", he finishes as I sit beside him and kiss him lovingly. "That was good", I mumbled humbly and laughed.

Then, an apprehensive Joe picks Lucie after a sappy speech.

Then, it was Anton's turn and he chooses Elma, leaving Amber single - which worries me.

To finish with, it was Tommy's turn and after an internal battle, Tommy chooses Molly-Mae much to my delight.

I'm left with an immense amount of worry for Amber and Maura in case of a surprise dumping, we waited impatiently for further instructions as Maura's phone eventually goes off, with a text message.

Amber and Maura, you're both going on dates with Jordan and Tom. Please leave the villa immediately. #SavedByBoys

We all cheer as they strut off immediately for their dates, suddenly another phone dings. Curtis pulled his phone out of his pocket. 

Islanders, tonight the remaining couples must each vote for the two couples they think is least compatible. Those who recieve the most votes, risk being dumped from the island.

At that text message, we divided into our couples and scattered around the villa. As we sit down on the day bed I huff slightly. "Right...", Michael began. I sighed, "Basically... Anton and Elma, I don't see how they're compatible and I feel like Anton is just settling because he hasn't had much luck in here and a girl has finally come in and wants to get to know him but I feel like that won't last on the outside". Michael nodded, "I agree completely...I feel like people are goin' to vote for Lucie and Joe just because of their argument earlier on but I think they are compatible in a way". I nod in response. "Curtis and Amy are great, Tommy and Molly, I personally think, are great... Danny and Yewande then...", I sighed in frustration. Michael ran a hand up my back in reassurance. "I personally don't think they're compatible but only because it's probably goin' to take a few weeks to take down Yewande's walls and I don't think Danny will wait that long for her...", I admitted.

Yewande is one of my best mates in here but it's based on compatibility and I was just being honest.

"So, Danny and Yewande.... Anton and Elma", Michael clarifies as I nod and he texts it in. "I hated that", I complained quietly. He laughed quietly at my whining and wraps me in a hug as we walk towards the kitchen to speak to Tommy and Molly. After a while Amber and Maura come back from their dates as we greet them and the new boys, Tom and Jordan. "You alright? I'm Tom", the taller one greets me with a kiss on the cheek. "Amelia", I reply before greeting Jordan in the same way before we all sat around the fire-pit. We explained to Amber and Maura about having to pick the two least compatible couples and the new boys talked about their type. Eventually, I pulled Amber to see how she felt. As she explained to me that she has taken a liking to Jordan to which I was ecstatic that she has finally taken an interest in someone.

Soon enough, it's bedtime in the villa and we all get ready for bed. Myself and Michael being generous people, we've let Tom and Jordan take our bed as we sleep on the sofa. We don't mind as long as we've got each other to cuddle up with. 

{A/N} I put chapters 12 + 13 together because 12 was wayy to short, in my opinion, so I put them together and now this chapter is very long... oops. Let me know if you prefer shorter chapters or longer chapters. Alsooo, not too keen on Amber and Jordan but it's essential for the story if I want Amber to continue and I love her too much to dump her at this point.  :) x