Day 33

Last night was a whirlwind of a night. Lucie, Jourdan and Danny are no longer in the Villa and well... I have a boyfriend. That thought is still strange. "Mornin' girlfriend", Mike muttered with a cute smile. "Shut up... but good morning boyfriend", I laughed in reply. I sat up on the terrace with Molly and the girls as she explains to us about how she and Tommy had said 'I love you' and we all congratulated her. I hugged her quickly. "Babe, you don't feel annoyed that Mike asked me to be his girlfriend last night do ya'?", I rushed as she looked at me and laughed. "Babe, nah seriously I'm so so happy for you both", she smiled in return as I squeezed her tighter. We all headed down stairs as Amy grabbed Curtis and decided to pull him onto the terrace to have a chat. Maura looked at me worried. "Don't, she's not going to try to get back together with him", I reassured her as she nodded and we continued walking towards the garden. 

We all lounged around in the garden for a while as we all laughed until Curtis and Amy came back with their hands laced. Again, Maura gave me a look and I shook my head trying to reassure her again. "Can we gather around the fire-pit please guys?", Curtis questioned us with a static voice. He sounded emotional. We all walked questioningly to the fire-pit as I sit beside Molly and Michael. "This is something I thought I would never have to do...", Amy trails off emotionally. I put a hand to my mouth as I realised what was happening. "My love island journey finished last night when I sat at that fire-pit and I looked at it and thought even if I had to take the last week, I would take it if it meant I could have these last four weeks again". I put my head into Mike's shoulder and cried quietly listening to her every word. "So... I will be leaving the villa once I pack my case. I love you all so much and I cannot tell you what you've all done for me", she lets out a sob which leads in me doing the same. I lifted my head to see everyone else the same as myself. 

We all jumped up to hug her as I wiped my eyes. She hugged me tightly. "I don't want you to go", I sob into her shoulder as she cried into mine. "I have to babe, I swear to god I love you and i'll miss you so much", she replies. I pull back and nod as she continues to hug everybody else. I hugged Molly because she had taken it harshly alongside everybody else in here. As she walked out the door, I felt the emotions run high again. She is the last person I had expected to walk out those doors, alone. We all clapped and gave her the exit she deserved as she walked off and waved us all goodbye. 

Amy has a heart of absolute gold... she deserved everything and got nothing in here. We were like that, very fuckin' close, in here and I just... I'm gonna miss her so much. 

The morning flew in as we were all in the dressing room getting changed for the evening. The atmosphere was strange without Ames in here with us. "It's so quiet", I say as everyone agrees. As we all head down to the garden and we all pour drinks as we raise a glass to our Amy and her departure. As I'm stood in the kitchen, alone, Marvin comes up to pour another drink. "You alright?", he asks sympathetically. "Yeah... just miss her already but I know it's what was best", I reply shortly as I smile briefly. I barely talk to Marvin but I appreciate him coming to check on me. "So, did George actually tell you that he fancied you when he left?", he asked amused. I laugh slightly, "How'd you know? I didn't tell anyone". "It's because he came to me to ask if he should tell you because he's leaving", he replied with a smirk. I raise an eyebrow in response, "Do you know how long that had been going on?". He looked at me amused.

"Since Casa Amor, he came in with his eye on you but then Lucie chatted to him and gave him the time of day so he went with her...", he trailed off. I was shocked at his reply and felt guilty for him. Why didn't he tell me? Bless him. "If i'm being honest right, here's a secret... I was obviously mates with everyone in Casa Amor and quite a lot of those boys came in with their eyes on you", he replied. "I think you're lying", I laughed in response as he placed a hand on his heart and swore. "Who then?", I asked cockily. "George, obviously, then Dan, again obvious, Dennon said that you were, and I quote, 'sexy as fuck'... and me", he trailed off and I looked up at him with wide eyes at the last part. "You?", I replied. He nods. "I just thought now is a good time to tell you that, I fancied you from day one", he laughs. I don't find the situation amusing in the slightest to be honest. 

"So, you thought that now, the day after Michael and I made it official, was a good time to tell me that you fancied me...", I trailed off slowly, struggling to understand what he was saying. He nods, his smile still prominent. "Just thought we could have a laugh about it", he shrugged and I look at him confused. "Yeah...", I laugh awkwardly. He walks away and I'm left standing there, entirely confused by the whole situation, until Amber gets a text. 

Islanders, It's time to meet your new arrivals. Please welcome Chris and Francesca to the Villa. 

I stood next to Maura as the two new islanders strolled happily into the Villa. We all bounced up to greet them as I hugged the new girl first. "Hiya, I'm Francesca!", she smiles as I introduce myself back. Then turned to the boy and did the same. We sit with the Francesca as she explains that Anton and Curtis are the boys she fancies the most. "What about Marvin?", I ask. At the mention of his name, I laughed which made the girls look at me strangely. I instantly told them about Marvin and I's strange conversation in the kitchen and the girls laugh at my uncomfortableness when I'm telling the story. Eventually the night had ended and Chris and Francesca had been welcomed into the Villa. Chris seemed like a very funny and genuine guy and Francesca is literally like the cutest girl I've ever met.

We all settles into bed as I cuddled up to Mike and the lights dimmed. "Who's gonna turn the lights off back home?", he mumbled into my neck, which made me laugh loudly and the apologise. "You scared the shit out of me", Tommy laughs from the bed next to us. We both laugh as we grow quiet again. He places a few delicate kisses to my neck and face before we both roll over and drift off to sleep. 

{A/N} Well, Marvin couldn't be creepy this episode and tell Amber he fancied her sooo... I made him fancy Amelia instead oops. Also, double update - who am I? Lol I really hope your all enjoying x
P.S I'm in love with Greg thank you and goodnight.