Day 32

Okay, so it's currently Amber's birthday and Jordan is having me and Amy keep her busy to keep her from ruining his surprise breakfast. How cute. "How's it feel to be twenty-two babe?", I asked Amber cockily as I slung my hair up into a messy ponytail. "How'd it feel when you turned twenty-two?", she replies sassily. Amy and I laughed as I turned to her, "Touché". Eventually, we got the signal that we could allow Amber back down stairs as she headed towards the kitchen and her eyes lit up when she saw Jordan's adorable surprise breakfast for her. I put my hand on my heart at the exchange, I looked at Michael who was stood with Jordan and he laughed at my pouting face due to their relationship. "I'll make you breakfast next week aye?", he announces as he slings his arm around my shoulder. "We'll see, your a lazy shit I'll probably end up being the one to make you breakfast", I laugh in response as he looks at me shocked. I rolled my eyes, "You know It's true". He only shrugged his shoulders in return as we walked away laughing. 

I walked away with Amber, Molly and Amy as Amy fills us in on the gossip with Maura and Curtis. If I'm being honest, I don't understand this situation. I believe Maura does like him and I also agree with the girls that she should have turned to Amy before she talked to Curtis and even thought about telling him how she felt. "I can't see them working", Amber said quietly. "I just think she gets all quiet and giddy around him... and it's good but I know it must be hard for you to see", I replied as the girls nodded. Minutes later as we're sat around the pool Anton gets a text that he and Belle are going on their first date and I'm immediately buzzing for my bro. As he stood up and cheered, I hugged Belle and we went to help her change as I bumped into Anton on the way and he cheered loudly when he saw me and wrapped me into an excited hug and jumped with me in his arms. "Yes Anton!! Don't fuck this up, I swear to god", I laughed as he nudged my shoulder. 

We waved them off as they headed off on their date and I couldn't help but smile at the fact that Anton's finally not got pied in here. He deserves it 100%. Minutes later I'm sat with Maura on the daybeds until Curtis approaches and I take it as my signal to leave them to their conversation. I winked at her and threw her a thumbs up as I ran away before she could shout at me. Maura can be scary, I swear I'm more scared of her then anyone else. The day passed quickly as Anton and Belle returned from their date and Belle chats with us about their date and how it was lovely regardless of the goats humping in the background. 

Eventually night time rolled around and we were all having a party for Amber's birthday. After a struggle with a hair straightener and very uneven eyebrows, I was the last ready as always but it was fine because I was forced to keep Amber entertained upstairs anyways to keep her away from the kitchen until they got a cake ready. When I brought her down, Jordan made a cute speech and then Molly and Amy had written a little song/rap whatever it was meant to be which was more then enough entertainment for us. All in all it was a great night... until my phone chimed signalling a text as I groaned at the thoughts of what it could be. "I've got a text", I call as everyone looks frantic.

Can all Islanders please gather in the fire-pit immediately?

I let out a huff of air as everyone strolls over and Michael sits next to me, grabbing my hand and placing a hand on my knee for reassurance. The silence is deafening as Anton's phone goes off. He reads off his text saying that one of us are being dumped tonight, which we all guessed when the text had came through. I grew nervous as the three couples with the least amount of votes are announced, "Lucie and George" "Danny and Jourdan" "Amy and Curtis". I feel my heart drop at Amy's name. I sit with a hand over my mouth as I wait in anticipation until Anton's phone chimes again, "The couple with the fewest votes and therefore dumped from the island is...". My phone then chimes as I realise I have to deliver the news. I looked at the screen as shock ran through me, "Jourdan and Danny". We were about to get up until another text came through about us remaining at the fire-pit. 

I hugged Danny quickly before hugging Jourdan for a short while. I don't talk to her much in here but she was such a lovely girl, along with Danny who was lovely aswell. After the suspense, it was announced that another couple would be leaving and who, was down to the rest of us. I pursed my lips as I turned to Michael and he shook his head. I think we could both already tell who we were going to save. We chatted quietly as we came to a decision offensively quickly. After we had all made our decisions, it was revealed that Lucie and George were leaving the island which I did sadly expect. I comforted Maura because I knew that she was very close with Lucie. I hugged them both goodbye as I drew away from George I looked at him and smiled, "I'm actually goin' to miss you Drago". He laughed as he wiped his tears. "I'm not gonna' miss that nickname at all", he replied as I giggled. "Well since I'm leaving I can tell you this; I fancy you a lot and didn't want to say anything because of Mike. Just thought I'd say", he replied as I was shocked. I laughed at his bluntness and gave him another hug. "Not going to lie, that's shocked me but... thank you?", I reply not knowing what to say.

We all stood at the door and waved goodbye to them as Maura pulled me aside quickly. "Will ya' come help me fix my makeup quickly?", she questioned and I nodded as we headed upstairs and everyone headed back out to the garden. "So, Jordan told me to tell you this but he's goin' to ask Amber to be his girlfriend tonight", Maura smirked as she looked at me and my eyes widened. I cheered quietly as she fixed her makeup and the other girls soon joined us as I pieced together what was happening. They were keeping Amber occupied, right got it. We all sat in the dressing-room making small talk until Curtis came up to us. "What're you all doing up here? Party's downstairs", he smirked as he winked at me and we all headed back down. I tried to make Amber walk out first but she only looked at me and winked. I look at her suspiciously and turned to the rest of the girls who all had massive grins on their faces. 

I walked out slowly to the garden as I saw the boys sitting in the kitchen with massive smiles on their faces, including Jordan but I did realise that Mike was missing. My confusion only lasted a mere few seconds until I looked towards the grass and saw Mike standing there with a lot of rose petals surrounding him in the shape of a heart. I suddenly pieced everything together now. Fucking sneaky shits. I walked up to him slowly as he was smiling like an idiot and grabbed my hands when I reached him. "What's this then?", I asked quietly. He laughed and looked at the floor. "I think you know", he replied with a smile that I've grown to love.

"Amelia, I never ever thought that I could come in here and find someone like you, so quickly. I've never met a more caring, sassy and hilarious girl in my whole life and there's no other girl on this villa or on the outside that I would rather wake up to every morning. We've been on a massive journey in here and the moment you walked in to me after Casa Amor I just knew that I was done for. I knew that I was gone and I knew that you're the one. I'm sorry this has taken so long but I was waiting for the best moment to do it... while this may not be the classiest way to ask you - standing in a heart of rose petals with our Love Island family all watching, but I feel like everything's perfect so, while that's lasting I have a question for you...". I can feel the tears running down my face as I hear the girls sniffling. 

"Amelia, you're my partner in crime, my new personal hairdresser and my best friend so I wanted to ask you, Amelia Ward, if you'd do me the honour and make the stupid decision of being my girlfriend?", he finishes as he wipes a tear from under his own eyes. I laugh slightly as I nod. "You're a fucking idiot... but that's why I love you, Of course I'll be your girlfriend", I laugh through my tears. I hear the roar of my fellow islanders cheers as he pulls me into a deep, celebratory kiss. Bliss. Pure and utter bliss.    

{A/N} Yayyyyy they're together finallyyy and no, Molly Mae will not be kicking off like a dick saying they're stealing her and Tommy's thunder because like I love Molly and she's not Amy. I'm glad to finally have something happen in one of the chapters and I really hope the book isn't getting too boring for you all. Lots of love x