Day 7

{A/N} Amelia's outfit for her date with Danny is above!

Another morning in the villa brought lots of laughs, lots of water and lots of sweating... mostly from the boys at the home gym in the corner. I sat with the girls by the pool, watching the boys working out in the corner.

Michael working out is an absolute sight for sore eyes, but like, my sore eyes... nobody else's in here.

We sat there chatting before Yewande's phone goes off. She lets out a scream and scares the life out of me and Amber as we laughed at her excitement.

Yewande, Danny is waiting to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #ClimateChange #Chemistry

We all cheered loudly for Yewande and she seemed very excited, as we walked up to the changing rooms to help her pick something to wear.

You know what, I am absolutely buzzing for her. She deserves this.

All the boys complimented her as we sent her off on her date. "I feel like a proud mother", I said as I fake dried my tears. Everyone laughed as we walked back to the boys. I laid on the day bed closing my eyes because I felt a bit tired until I was interrupted by a voice. "Amelia, can we go for a chat?", Tommy asked while scratching the back of his neck. I sighed and nodded. "Can we do it here though? I don't have the effort to move", I laughed slightly. He smiled and shrugged sitting on the day bed with me. "We've been in here about a week now and i'm sorry this has taken me so long but I do want to genuinely apologise for what happened with us", he started. I looked at him, glad we were finally trying to clear the air. "I shouldn't have done what I done and i'm sorry about what happened, I just... I loved you and when we weren't talking as much as I wanted or calling each other as much as I wanted and then obviously there was the cheating thing and-" 

"Tommy, I don't care about the cheating thing. You never saw me, you had needs. Yeah, it hurt but i'm over that now. It was the ghosting thing that hurt me the most, you made me think I actually did something wrong", I cut him off as I started getting emotional. He put a hand on my shoulder trying to calm me down. "Amelia, it was so hard on me. Believe it or not, I hurt badly after it too... if i'm honest I've never really gotten over you. I did come in here with my eyes set on you, to try to fix things but I saw you with Michael and I know you deserved better so I left it at that". Tommy's confession shocked me. "I didn't know that", I replied shocked. He shook his head and wrapped me into a hug. "I'm glad to see you happy with Michael and i'm getting to know Molly-Mae, we'll both be fine but I just wanted to clear the air because, girlfriend or not, you are a great girl and I don't want to lose you again". I hugged him back and sighed happily.

"So, are we all good?", he questioned nervously as he pulled out of the hug. I nodded and laughed. "Yeah we're fine, thank you for chatting to me", I replied. He smiled and got up to walk away before we heard Amber yelling about how she got a text. "It says..."

Amber, Freshen up. Danny would like to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #TalkoftheToon #DanTheMan

We all cheered as I was ecstatic for her that she was finally getting her chance at love. We waved her off as we sat around for a while until Yewande entered again with a glow on her face so bright she was almost unrecognisable. I smiled as she gathered us around the fire-pit and talked about new-boy Danny. "He said i'm his type and Amelia's his type", she answered someone's question as I felt Michael tense making me laugh. "Does he have any tattoos?", I asked jokingly, to which she replied with a no and I laughed. "Don't want him then", I replied making everyone laugh including Michael. 

If Danny said I was his type, why did he take Amber and Yewande out on dates instead of me? Unless he gets three dates... oh god, shit might hit the fan.

We're all sat around the pool about an hour after Amber had left for her date when my phone dings suddenly, signifying a text message. "Oh god... I've got a text!", I shouted. I opened the message as I read it aloud.

Amelia, The best has been saved for last. Danny would like to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately. #ThirdTimeLucky #GiveHimAChance 

I laughed as the girls giggled and dragged me to get dressed, I turned and gave Michael a kiss. "I'll be back soon", I smirked as I walked away. His face says it all. "You better", he replies and playfully slaps my ass. I chuckled and got changed quickly for my date. I said goodbye to the girls and quickly walked towards the courtyard for my date with Danny. As I approached, I saw a tanned skinned, attractive looking man sat there waiting for me. I smiled as I came up to him. He stood up greeting me with a kiss on the cheek as we introduced ourselves. "So, Amelia, are you glad I picked you?", he asked. I smiled and nodded. "It feels nice to get out of the villa for a while", I responded briefly. "How's Michael feeling about your date?", he questioned. I laughed and shrugged. "I can't really speak for him to be honest but I know that if Michael was going on a date with a lush girl I would be jealous", I answered truthfully. He nodded understandingly. 

"Are you and Michael going well?". "I'm really enjoying gettin' to know him, I fancy him a lot and I do like him a good bit", I answered. He laughed, "Yeah, I can see that. What's your normal type then?", he asked. I shrugged. "I genuinely don't have one but I do love tattoos and tanned skin", I replied. He nodded his head as we continued talking. He seems like a very nice guy and he is very attractive but I don't get the butterflies I do when i'm with Michael. When the date was over we walked back to the villa as he linked me because of my aching feet. We walked in and greeted everyone as he introduced himself to everybody. As soon as I could eye with Michael, I could see his apprehension. I smiled at him and gave him a sweet kiss. "He's too nice for me, I would dance all over his emotions", I joked and he laughed. "I'm glad", he answered and smiled.

I walked away with the girls as we chatted about him. Me and Amber were on the same page of him being too sweet and Yewande seemed very fond of him. Molly-Mae also admitted to us that she fancied him and thought he was attractive which irritated me a bit because she already had two guys. 

I just think she should have some girl code. Like, I get that she thinks he's attractive but Yewande hasn't had her opportunity in here yet and I really want to see her find someone and it might be Danny.  

{A/N} Basically i'm gonna skip the evening because this is long enough and it wasn't important anyways. Everything that happened, still happened other than Amber and Michael getting to know each other obviously.