Day 9

{A/N} The picture above is to remind you all how beautiful our little Amelia is, who is being played by Claudia Tihan. Literally dropped dead gorgeous!!

The next morning, we're all sat in the dressing room interrogating Amy about her night in the hideaway. She explained to us how it was strictly PG but they had labelled their relationship as a 'half relationship', meaning their head's won't be turned by anyone in here. 

That's so cute... maybe i'll be someone's half girlfriend at some point.

As we're all lounging around Lucie's phone goes off signalling a text coming through. "I've got a text", she laughed.

Lucie and Joe, It's time to make waves as you head out on your first date. #WetandWild #GetBreadyNow

As we waved goodbye to them at the door as they walked off on their date and I can't say i'm not jealous. We walked back into the villa as I sat with Molly-Mae on the terrace. "I want a date", I huff. She laughs at my childishness, "What type of date would you want?". "Babe, anything at this rate. I just want to have some alone time with him to have a chat about where we're at", I replied. She nods before asking, "Well, where is your head at?". I shake my head and smiled shyly. "I really like him and we bounce off each other so well. He's so fit aswell and he's got great banter... I just don't think anyone will come in who I will take my interest as much", I replied as she aww's quietly. Suddenly we heard Lucie and Joe come back from their date as we headed down to join them in the garden. Lucie explains to us that she and Amy are on the same boat of being 'half-girlfriends'.

I'm ecstatic for Lucie and Joe making it half official but I can tell Amy... not as much. Which is a bit awkward.

 We sat on the day bed, that night, as Amy comes over telling us about how she thinks Lucie doesn't connect with the girls as much because she's always with Joe. I can tell this situation is going to cause a bit of drama between Lucie and Amy. I strolled up towards the Villa and found Lucy tearing up while sat with Joe. "You alright babe?", I questioned her and I gave her a quick hug. She nods, "She's meant to be my best mate in here and she's just acting weird", she weeps. I rub her back as I look at her, "Luce, maybe it's because she doesn't feel as close with ya' anymore but if that is the case then it's equally both your faults so don't feel sorry for yourself hun". She nods and looks up at me. She continues talking as Joe reassures her and I get up to go back into the garden seeing Danny chatting with Yewande, hoping that love triangle has come to an end. After Sherif leaving, she's single and i'm glad to see her connecting with someone. 

On the other hand, I do feel sorry for Amber because she hasn't connected with anyone and she's such a beautiful girl. She doesn't feel anything for Anton and i'm not gonna force that on her but she is my best mate in here and I couldn't bare to watch her leave loveless. I watched as Amy walked away from the day beds with Curtis seemingly upset so I followed her and sat on the terrace with her, Amber and Molly. She explains how she feels so out of her depths and I can tell she's overthinking things badly. Eventually Yewande and Lucie join us on the terrace and we all have a hug to calm her down. "Don't forget babe, your new to this. It's gonna seem scary but you've done nothing wrong and keep going the way you're going", I mumbled to her as she wiped her tears. We strolled to the bedroom after getting ready as we climbed into bed. 

I laid on Michael, exhausted, as we chatted quietly. "I barely saw you today", I mumbled. He agreed with me and hugged me close, kissing my shoulder. "I'll make you breakfast in the morning then to make up for it... even though it was the drama that kept us busy", he whispered as the lights went out. I laughed as we kissed for a while before turning over and going to sleep, contently. 

{A/N} I'm sooo sorry for the boring chapters buttttt ENTER MAURA AND ELMA NEXT CHAPTER?!? And you'll also meet a different side to Amelia, the jealous side maybe? ;)