Summer crush or worse?'37

Start from the beginning

"Let go of my hands and I'll show you teasing." I said seductively. His eyebrows shot up in surprise. Just as quickly he regained his composure.

He laid down beside me. "No." He shook his head. "Don't. I know how you feel right now." He frowned. "I'm sorry I let myself get carried away, baby."

I sighed and rested my head on his chest. "No, it's fine. I wanted you to." I admitted.

He was silent for a while. "We should check on the others." He said before gently raising from the bed. "Call Sue and find out if Kevin came back yet." He said before walking out. I stared after him for a moment, I know he meant well. But sometimes I'm worried that maybe Stark was taking too much care of me and not of himself.

Quinn's P.O.V

"I can't find anyone!" Stark said panicked. He glanced around widely.

"Relax, maybe they went out." I said softly.

"No!" He shook his head. "Brain would've told me." He froze as realization stuck him. "I think...I think my mom has them." He said.

At that moment I thought of the talk Stark and I had before we left. *FLASHBACK*

"I think it's time we had a talk." Stark said as he tucked back my hair.

I sat up looking at him through tear stained eyes. "Talk about what?" I asked confused.

"Quinn, if you don't sign those paper you're parents are going to lose their house." He said.

"So. I don't care. The sold me." I scowled at him.

"How can you do that to them? To Dave?" He said angrily.

"Since when have you cared about Dave or any of my family members, at that."

"Because they'll get hurt." He looked at the bed. "They all get hurt if you don't."

I scanned him for a moment. "What do you mean they'll all get hurt?" He didn't answer me. He just looked tensely at the blanket and bit his lip. "Stark!" I said sitting closer to him. "How will they get hurt?" He just shook his head and closed his eyes. "Tell me." He didn't. I messaged his shoulder and lowered my face to his. "Come on, please." He opened his eyes. They were filled with sorrow, pity, and regret. I kissed his lips. "Please?" I whispered. He shook his head. I kissed him again, only longer.

He raised his hands to my arms, pulling me away from him. "Stop. I don't deserve those kisses." He frowned.

"Why? What's wrong?" I pouted. He studied me for a moment.

"Quinn, they're things about me that you shouldn't know." His voice broke at the end of his state.

"Like what?" He tensed up again. "Come on, just tell me." He shook his head and sighed. I tried to lean forward to kiss him, but he held me back.

"Don't." He warned. I frowned. Instead of kissing him I unbuttoned my shirt to reveal my green, lacy bra. He groaned as his eyes scrapped over my chest. "Stop, please."

"Then tell me what you have to say." I begged. When he didn't respond I moved to raise my bra, but he stopped me. I took that as an opportunity to kiss him. He didn't kiss me back, but I felt his lips twitching as he fought not to respond. I pulled back to see him. His eyes were closed and his lips were puckered from the kiss. I placed my hand on his cheek. He kept his eyes shut. He placed one hand over mine and laced his fingers in between mine. Stark's skin was golden and soft. I bent down and kissed him again. This time he kissed me back. As I pulled away he opened his eyes. "Stark, I love you and anything you say won't change that. It'll take a lot to make me change my mind." I said smoothly.

He frowned. "If only that were true." He laughed without humor.

"What do you mean?" I asked irritated.

"If I tell you, you can't speak a word. Do you hear me?" He looked at me seriously.

"Okay." I promised.

"My mother killed Brain's parents. She killed my grandmother and she'll kill your family, friends, or maybe you if you don't give her what she wants." His words came out rushed. "Please, Quinn, I don't want you to get hurt."

I felt my throat dry and my head spin. I can't believe she did all of that. I can't believe Stark had to deal with that growing up as a child, knowing that your mother was evil. *END OF FLASHBACK*

"Okay, we have to find them." I said running to my dresser and fishing for my phone. I called Brain's phone there was no answer. The same for Blake's phone. I called Sue next. She answered on the second ring. "Hey, Sue have you seen Kevin?" I asked nervously.

"Um, no. I thought he was staying with you for a couple of days." She paused. "Why?"

"Uh..." I glanced at Stark who kept calling his mother. "Yeah, it's just that he hasn't come back in a day so I thought he might be back home."

"Oh." She said. "I'll let you know if I hear anything."

"Okay, thanks." I hung up, pacing back over to Stark. "He's not there Stark!" I said panicked.

"Uh...-" He pulled his hair, thinking. "okay, calm down." He grabbed my shoulders.

"No!" I pushed him away. "What if he's hurt?"

"Quinn, he'll be fine." He said evenly.

"What if he won't? This is all your fault! You never liked him, how do I know you didn't set him up?" I asked tempered.

Stark laughed. "Like I would waste my time-" He paused as we heard the door from door stairs open. Stark ran over to the door and turned off the lights. A moment later he was holding me. "Just be quiet and follow me." He ordered. Did as he said. Carefully, he led me out into the hall. I could barely see anything in the darkness, but now I could hear the faint sound of thunder coming from outside. I had no clue that it had been raining. I gripped Stark's hand tighter. We managed to reach the stairs. Within the shadows I managed to make out a small shape moving through the living room, its footsteps fading. "I'll first. Stay close." He whispered. I shut my eyes and sucked in a deep breath before saying okay. God, I prayed. Please don't let this be anything that can harm us. I thought before following Stark into a word of complete nothingness.

-Comment & Vote!

-Become a fan (maybe?)