Silly Celebrity Crush (Prinxiety) (Part 6)

July 28th, 2019
A/N: Okay, this is the final part of this mini series, I promise lmao and although I appreciate all the comments about wanting this to be a full book or continuing it, I'm not going to make this a full book. I have a bunch of drafts and ongoing books for other fandoms that I need to work on as well as my Sanders Sides stuff.

Virgil had to admit he was nervous. He'd be emotional and kind of a wreck when he announced on national television that he was flying to Florida to meet the man he'd supposedly fallen in love with, and he was beginning to see the flaws with it.

He didn't know that much about Roman if he was honest. What if he'd been mistaken in where their relationship was going? What if he didn't want to meet him in person?

From the finale of AGT, Virgil had hopped on the first flight to Florida and he couldn't even text his supposed lover that what he said was true. The flight was only a couple hours but he knew it would feel like forever. Fortunately, he had a backpack of his belongings that included a sketchbook.

His thoughts fluttered to Roman as the plane rose into the sky. He was too busy being anxious over meeting him to be anxious over flying, but usually he hated flying. Flipping to a new page in his sketchbook, he began to draw the man from memory.

As he moved his pencil along the paper, Virgil thought about his glossy cheek bones and sharp jawline. It hit him as he finished sketching his head that he would be seeing his gorgeous face in person. He smiled a bit and continued his drawing, moving on to the nose, eyes, and lips. His pencil moved gracefully across the paper as he began to sketch his hair. He captured the slight waves and when he was finished, the person he'd drawn looked fictional.

He was real though. Roman Prince was a real person who he'd fallen in love with.

An hour later, his flight landed in Florida. He hurried through the airport as fast as he could but he was stopped by fans who recognized him from the show. He also needed to figure out where to meet Roman, who probably wasn't sure if he was actually coming.

Once he was out of the airport, he caught a taxi and he texted Roman.

virgil.black: hey i'm in florida, where should i go to meet you?

Roman's phone chimed with the message and he pulled it out of his pocket. His hands were shaking, having been expecting some kind of message from the singer at some point. When he read it, he wasn't sure how to respond. Would it be safe to send him to his dorm? Would it be safe to meet him at all? How did he know about Virgil, really?

He didn't know much but he wanted to know more. That's why he decided to send him to the park nearby his college. Pulling on his shoes and a coat, he grabbed his keys and headed out to meet this man he'd begun to fall in love with.

Virgil was also heading toward the park, having given the address to the park to his taxi driver. He arrived and paid his fee before getting out of the car in a hurry. He pulled out his phone.

roman-prince: Meet me at the gazebo in the middle if you're being serious...

The darkly dressed man found a map of the park and then broke into a run toward the center of the park. He couldn't help the grin that broke out on his face as he got closer to it. He saw the gazebo ahead of him and despite not being in very good shape for running, he pushed harder.

He skidded to a halt as he saw the outline of the man he'd flown here to meet. Roman turned and looked toward him, gasping a little as he saw him.

Virgil was just as handsome in real life as he appeared in the show. His purple hair was a bit ruffled and in need of a hair brush and he was panting from running, but still beautiful to him. His pale skin was a bit flushed under the light of the moon above them. There was a breathtaking smile on his face as he looked at him.

"Wow, you look just as gorgeous in real life," he breathed as he stepped toward Roman.

"So do you," the princely man replied, blushing furiously as he rubbed the back of his neck. "So... just to clear something up... did you really mean what you said on the show tonight? About falling in love with me?"

The singer walked under the gazebo and took his hands in his, rubbing his thumb across his skin as though he was trying to comprehend that he was real. "Yeah... yeah, I meant it..." he said softly. "I mean... I kinda wish I hadn't said it so soon. I didn't want to pressure you or anything, I just got really emotional, I mean... I won."

"You won!" Roman agreed, grinning as he squeezed his hands. "And I don't feel pressured at all, just a bit excited to get to know you better. I mean, you're handsome, sweet, and just won a million dollars and a headlining show in Las Vegas"

"Does that mean I should use the million dollars I just got to spoil you until you love me?" Virgil asked with a laugh.

The other man laughed as well and shook his head. "Oh hell no, I don't care how rich you are, I'm going to spoil you!" he said. The singer just blushed and laughed a bit more as he looked down. "And you better use that million dollars to become an incredible musician and not waste it. You're going to be a huge star! You already are!"

"Oh stop, you're just trying to float my ego," he said softly, smiling.

"Maybe, but you're amazing and I mean every word," Roman reassured him. "So how long are you in Florida for?"

Virgil shrugged, seeming too focused on him to think about that. He leaned forward and hugged him, causing the princely man to gasp in shock. He squeezed him tightly and smiled into his chest. "Preferably the rest of my life if it's where you are."