Oh Kiss Me (Prinxiety)

June 7th, 2018
Requested. 

Virgil wasn't doing much that afternoon. None of them were; well, Logan and Patton were probably cuddling in one of their rooms, but he and Roman were just chilling in common room. For once, the prince was the one with earbuds in. 

He started humming along with what he was listening to, making Virgil freeze. Wait a second, I know that song, he thought, looking over at Roman in shock. He stood up, moving over to sit next to him. The creative Side looked at him curiously as he leaned in to listen closer. 

"Oh my god, are you listening to 'Hurricane' by Panic! At The Disco?" he questioned as he realized what song it was. 

Roman seemed lost for words as he pulled out one of his earbuds. "Uh- I mean, yeah? They're kind of awesome?" he replied.

"You. You listen to Panic! At The Disco?" Virgil asked, clarifying this new knowledge to his disbelief. The prince nodded, not really sure what the big deal was. "I would not have taken you to be the Panic! type."

He shrugged in response. "Don't judge a book by its cover," he said with a smile. "You want to listen?"

"Hell yes," the emo said, grinning as he put in the other earbud, shifting closer to the prince.

They were bobbing their heads a little, and moving to the song while remaining seated. Softly, they began singing along, breaking into grins. "Come on, let's dance," Roman suggested, pulling the anxious Side to his feet so that the song wouldn't be interrupted. Virgil couldn't object as the prince's hand found it's way onto his waist, pulling him close. "You know how to dance?"

"Not r-really, but-"

"Just follow my lead then," he said playfully, taking a few steps slowly for him to get used to it. Once the emo did, he picked it up a little, biting his tongue as he sang along. "Are you worth your weight in gold? Cause you're behind my eyelids when I'm all alone. Hey, stranger, I want you to catch me like a cold."

"You and god both got the guns, when you shoot I think I'd duck," Virgil continued, genuinely smiling with butterflies in his stomach as the creative Side led him around the room in a fast paced dance. 

The whole song continued like this, with the two of them swapping parts as they sang. Their smiles grew bigger as they looked at each other.

Virgil's arms were wrapped around the prince's neck as he happily sang one of the pre-chorus sections."I lead the revolution in my bedroom, and I set all the zippers free. We said 'No more war, no more clothes!' Give me peace! Oh kiss me-"

Roman, to his surprise, dipped him and did just that, pressing their lips together firmly with a smirk still in place. The anxious Side gasped, but quickly moved his hands to his hair to pull him closer as he kissed back. When they pulled apart, their eyes met.

"Be my boyfriend," the prince said quickly, looking hopeful. 

"God, yes," Virgil replied, smiling bigger then than he had in a long time as he hugged him. "I get to flirt with you whenever we listen to Panic! songs now."

The creative Side laughed lightly next to his ear. "Just promise me you'll never pull a Ryan Ross," he said, making the anxious Side flinch and glare at him as he cackled.

"Too freaking soon, Princey," he managed, trying to look angry even though he thought it was awesome that he knew all the references too. Roman laughed, biting his tongue playfully as he rubbed the tips of their noses together. His smile was infectious, making Virgil return it as he kissed him briefly. "And I promise."

Requested by this person: