Good Morning (Prinxiety)

April 7th, 2019
Requested by LCRnbw

Roman's eyes fluttered open as sunlight streamed through the window's blinds. A smile slowly found its way onto his face as he sat up and stretched out his arms and back, ready to start a new day.

It seemed his boyfriend was not ready to start a new day, considering he didn't stir when he rose from the bed. "Virgil? Are you up?" he asked as his feet hit the soft carpet. 

He got a grunt in response, making him chuckle as he headed to their closet to pick out his outfit for the day. He picked out a pair of red jeans and white t-shirt with roses on it and headed into the bathroom with the clothes under his arm. He figured by the time he came back out, his boyfriend would be up but he was incorrect.

Virgil was still laying in the bed, breathing too shallow for him to be completely asleep. The princely man smiled to himself as he walked back over to the bed, plopping down and causing the mattress to vibrate with his weight.

"Good morning, Virgil..." he said, dragging out his name as he groaned. "You gotta get up, love. It's nearly 7:30 and Patton wants to meet us at Disney for that friends trip at 10:30. It's like a 2 hour drive. You know how Logan get's when we're late, he still hasn't let us live down the last time we were late to a group activity."

He just shifted to pull his pillow over his head, mumbling something into the sheets that Roman couldn't understand. He tried to prod him, earning grunts occasionally, but mostly just getting no response from the other man. 

"Come on, Virge," he insisted, pushing him a little more forcefully. "The whole group's going! Even DE is going to this one! You wouldn't want to miss it, would you?" 

Lifting his head to look at his boyfriend, he glared at him. "I don't want to get up," he growled, letting his face fall back into the pillows once he was done speaking. Roman just bit back a laugh, prodding him again. "Leave me alone, you stupid prince."

"Sigh, I guess desperate times call for desperate measures," he said dramatically. 

He stood from the bed and circled around to his emo boyfriend's side. "What are you doing, Princey?" he mumbled, noticing that he'd gotten up, but not moving in time to stop him. "Wait- no- don't you dare-"

Roman hoisted him up into the air, making him call out like some kind of wailing cat. He just cackled as he held him princess style, Virgil's arms winding around his neck as he blushed furiously. He always hated when the princely man picked him up, embarrassed by his effortless strength and the fact that he thought he looked 'adorable', an adjective he refused to be called by anyone; okay, maybe that was a little bit of a lie. 

"Not to fear my princess," he exclaimed dramatically, running to the center of their bedroom as his boyfriend complained. "I have saved you from your eternal slumber! We shall share true love's kiss and be wed by sunset!"

Rolling his eyes, Virgil shifted in his arms. "Great, can you put me down though?" he retorted, glaring at him what he hoped was menacingly. 

"No! I shall never let you  go, my love!" Roman cried, spinning around with his boyfriend in his arms. When he came to a stop, the man he was holding gave him another annoyed look, making him grin and lean in to peck him on the nose. "Fine, I shall release thee."

"Thank god-"

He cut him off with a peck to his mouth. "On one condition," he said. Rolling his eyes, he looked at him as if to ask what it was. "You must go get dressed and ready to go to Disney... also you have to give me a kiss."

Virgil chuckled, shaking his head as he leaned forward to connect their lips in a gentle, loving kiss. "Fine, Princey," he mumbled. "Now put me down."

Request Reference