Kaleidoscopic Kisses (Prinxiety & Logicality)

December 23rd, 2018
Requested by 

Logan was Patton's best friend; the only catch, was that they'd never met. They were friends through the internet. They talked on Skype, through texts and tweets, but they never talked in person. That didn't matter to him, he was still his best friend. Hell, maybe even a little more than that...

No, no Patton, he always thought to himself. You have a soulmate.

That was true, he did have a soulmate out there somewhere. The black stains on his arms and chest were proof of that.

Everyone had a black mark wherever their soulmate touches them for the first time. They turned into colorful marks after they touched. Some people had black lips because they kissed when they first touched for whatever reason, while others' hands were black because they shook hands. For Patton? His chest and his arms were all black, and if he had to guess, he was probably going to hug his soulmate.

He was ridiculously excited to meet his soulmate, but if he was honest, he was more excited to meet Logan in person.

Apparently he was moving to his city in a week, and that meant they were going to be seeing each other everyday in school. Patton was a bouncing, happy mess over the idea of seeing him all the time.

"Hey Pat, when's that friend of yours gonna be joining us?" Remy asked, looking over at him at lunch. He seemed distracted by something over his shoulder.

He smiled brightly, answering the question anyway. "I think he's coming next week!"

"Well, I was asking cause, that guy looks a lot like him," he said, pointing towards someone behind him.

Patton turned around in his seat, his eyes widening as they landed on the boy he was talking about. There he was; Logan Sharp was standing at the doors of the cafeteria, wearing a black sweater over a deep blue button down shirt, with a pair of black jeans. He looked flawless. He was searching for someone.

"Oh my gosh, Logan!" he gasped, rushing to his feet and running toward him.

His eyes widened as he saw the boy running toward him. Patton threw his arms around him, hugging him tightly. The sharply dressed boy gasped and stood still from the shock of the hug.

"What the heck! You weren't supposed to come until next week!" he gasped out as he pulled away and looking up at Logan's face. "I'm so happy, oh my gosh, you're here! You're really here! I'm so excited! I can't believe you're here!"

The boy smiled at him, but his expression quickly changed to one of shock. "Patton, your arms-"

"What about the marks? You know they're my soulmate marks- oh my god!!"

He looked down at his arms that were now slightly aglow with rainbow colors. He never covered his arms on purpose like many others with large marks, and right now he was happy he didn't. The rainbow faded to a soft collection of blues that filled the marks, making him beam. They were beautiful, and it was then that he fully realized what it meant.

"Wait..." he breathed, looking up at Logan with wide eyes. "You're my..."

"We're soulmates," he said quietly.

They stared at each other, not knowing how to react to the fact that they were meant to be together. "Are you disappointed?" Patton asked, voice soft and small as he looked down.

"What? No, Patton, I'm not disappointed in the slightest," he said, pulling him into a tight embrace.

He was frozen in the boy's arms, having not expected him to be the one to initiate the physical contact between them. A smile soon spread across his face as he leaned into him and sighed happily.