•15•

—————| Dark Entity |—————

—————
| Dark Entity |
—————

"We have him tied up, sir." The sound of one of the men said talking over the phone. Jungkook's head pounded as he forced to his groggy eyes open. He noted that he was in a cold dark room that was breaking down with only a single bright light on a wooden desk. The three men were gathered around a table as they listened to the phone call.

Jungkook shakes his head to wake himself up from the liquid injected into him. He moves his hands taking notice that his hands are tied behind his back to a wooden post and his feet tied to the rusty chair he was sitting on. Jungkook's body was shivering from the breeze flowing through the room, and his wet clothes clung to his skin. The bandages he had on were slowly falling off under his shirt, and his cuts were opening up once again.

As Jungkook starts to regain consciousness fully, the loud footsteps that echo through the broken-down room approach him, making him look up at one of the men.

The room was dark enough that Jungkook couldn't see the man's face that was standing in front of him. The only thing Jungkook could make out of the man's features was the fact the man was older than him and was wearing a leather jacket.

"Yes, sir." The man on the phone says before hanging up the phone. The frontman crouches down to Jungkook's eye level studying his face as Jungkook did with him. He could now see that the man was wearing glasses as well. If Jungkook had to guess the man's age, the age would be roughly 50 or 60s. The feeling of the man's hands on Jungkook's face felt dry, and when the man smirked, more wrinkles decorated his old fragile face.

Jungkook swallows, speaking up in a husky voice. "What do you want from me?" He remembers the older man's hand was still touching his face, so he turned his head away from the man's touch, making it clear he did not like the gesture. The man glares at Jungkook before standing up.

"Our boss ordered us to kidnap you and test something on you. Will see if this will trigger anything." The man walks over to the corner of the room where the two men watch Jungkook while fiddling with some plastic bottle.

What the hell is he doing? Jungkook thought to himself as he saw the man snatch a bottle and pour the contents into his hand. The man nods to the other man, and they walk back over to the younger, who starts to try and loosen the ropes tying him down.

"Stop trying. It's useless." The man states as he stands in front of Jungkook. The man held a water bottle in one hand, and in the other, his hand was clenched in a fist to hide the substance in his hands from Jungkook. "If you cooperate, this shouldn't take long."

What the hell did that mean? Jungkook glares up at the man. "Fuck you!" He spits at the man's shoe. The man inhaled and exhaled before cracking his neck to soothe the stiffness. "Hold his mouth open." He orders, and in one swift motion, the two men grip Jungkook's face and pry open his mouth. Jungkook tried to use his abilities to get them off of him, but the injection affected his ability to use any of his powers.