•17•

———| Tactics |———

———
| Tactics |
———

Everyone looked at Jungkook, waiting for a reply. Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut, pinching the bridge of his nose in thought. Jimin can't be serious, but the determined look on his face screams he's indeed severely serious. A sigh escapes his lips. "I will do it only under one condition," Jungkook said, holding up one finger. "You have to beat me in a fight." Jungkook stands there, crossing his arms over his chest with a smirk.

"How is that fair, exactly?" Hoseok asks with a frown. Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I'll make it fair by not using my abilities." Jungkook prompted. Well, he will try his best not to use them, but no promises on if he can control them.

"Then it's settled," Jimin says, throwing the first punch, but Jungkook moves a bit to the side, dodging the attack. Jungkook swiftly grabs Jimin's arm and flips him over to land on his back, hitting the red carpet floor. "Motherfucker." He muttered, rubbing his back.

Jungkook laughs at Jimin before turning his attention to Namjoon, who runs at him, but Jungkook steps out of the way sticking out his foot. Namjoon clumsily tripped over his foot and fell to the carpet floor as well.

"You guys suck at this, and I'm not even using my powers," Jungkook comments with boredom catching Hoseok's leg and pushing him back to fall on top of Namjoon.

"Ow," Hoseok complains with hurt in his tone. They lost their touch when fighting Jungkook because, for several more minutes, Jungkook was still standing while the others were picking themselves up off the floor.

"You guys were kicking ass at the event; however, you look stupid that a teenage kid is beating you right now. Yoongi, anyways isn't taking this seriously." Yoongi was lying on the couch on his phone. He wasn't in the mood to talk after what Jin had offered. Hoseok sits up, panting, looking at Jungkook, irritated with his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead. "Taking you down is harder than it looks, brat."

Jungkook puts his hands on his hips. "Someone's upset." He teased, making Hoseok glare at him before standing up once more. They all ignore the teasing Jungkook and huddle near the red couch that Yoongi is lying on. "So, how are we going to take him down?" Hoseok asks. His muscles ache from being defeated many times by the younger.

"I don't know if this will work, but it will do. Hoseok will be the distraction, and when he's distracted, Taehyung, you will grab him from behind and pin him to the ground. Got it?"

Taehyung licks his lips at the thought of wrapping his arms around Jungkook's slim waist. "Ok, let us get on with it then." Before walking to Jungkook, Hoseok put a hand on his chest to push him back because they weren't done. "I like the plan, but Jungkook isn't fucking stupid."

"Ok, then be a dick and make him mad," Taehyung said impatiently. "What do I say to him to do that?"

"I don't know, maybe-"