•53•

————————| Rule the World |————————

————————
| Rule the World |
————————

One of the armed men hurtled his fist towards Mrs. Dokgo's face making it impossible for Mrs. Dokgo to react fast enough. The impact of the man's knuckles connect with Mrs. Dokgo's cheekbone almost knocking her to the ground.

Mrs. Dokgo gritted her teeth as she felt the world spin for a split second before letting a low, resilient grunt escape her lips. She bit down hard on her lower lip, suppressing the urge to cry out in anger and pain.

The taller armed man begins to chuckle at his action, gaining a few snickers from a few others. Jungkook's jaw clenched and his eyes pierced a bright blue, but when a sudden gentle hand from Mrs. Dokgo was placed on his arm he snapped him out of his fit of rage building up.

Mrs. Dokgo maintained a calm and composed demeanor as the dark crimson trickles down from her injured nose. She reached up and delicately wiped the blood away, her eyes fixated on the scarlet mark staining the back of her hand.

Raising her gaze, Mrs. Dokgo meets the taller man's gaze, his gun ominously aimed at her face to show superiority. The man, expecting fear or submission, is taken aback by her unwavering mischievous smile that creeped across her face, challenging the man's expectations.

Without a second thought the pen Mrs. Dokgo was holding tightly in her hand was swiftly imbedded in the man's tattooed forearm. The man let out a cry as  pain coursed through his body, causing him to loosen his grip on the weapon he held.

Mrs. Dokgo then swings her leg upward in a forceful trajectory, delivering a swift kick to the man's crotch watching the man crumble in front her. "You fucker!" She shouted grabbing the man's hair and  propelling his skull towards the unforgiving wall.

A resounding thud reverberates through the room as the armed man's head collided with the solid surface repeatedly. But before Mrs. Dokgo could deliver her final blow to the unconscious assailant, a vise-like grip of another man seized a hold of her long, dark hair and yanked her back, forcing her body off balance.

"No!" Mrs. Dokgo shouted as she clawed at the man's hand but with each step the man took, her foot faltered, ending up with her being forcibly dragged along. Yoongi after being shoved by another imposing armed guard, stumbled into the man who had a grip on Mrs. Dokgo's hair.

Yoongi pivoted and his fists became a blur of movement as they landed a series of punches against the guard's face. The man's grimace contorted in pain, his painful grip on Mrs. Dokgo's hair faltered slightly but held on. Mrs. Dokgo took the moment to dig her nails into the man's hand to finally get the man to release her and Yoongi making the final blow to know the man unconscious.

A gunshot echoed through the room as one of the armed men targeted Jungkook; but, Jungkook's telekinetic abilities surged to life to halt the bullet projectile in mid-air before it could hit him.